SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the first Friday of February tomorrow, it is "official" SIDF.
1). Get diaper and bed ready.
2). Put diaper on.
3). Get into bed.
4). Sleep comfy under your blankie.

caitianx said:
Being the first Friday of February tomorrow, it is "official" SIDF.
1). Get diaper and bed ready.
2). Put diaper on.
3). Get into bed.
4). Sleep comfy under your blankie.

I've slept in nappies for the last 6 years.

21 years myself.

I have so many points from this. Let me tell you it's a lot of points. I can't say how many, but it's more than most anyone. It's a lot of points, and it wasnt easy getting them all either.

Just changed my wet diaper now in a clean dry one and a PUL diaper cover. going out tonite, hope all goes well

This will be my first Friday of the month that can be used alone at home, I'll put on an id slip night and I'll try to sleep with it until tomorrow

Happy SIDF Groundhog Day! I'm watching the movie snug & comfy in an ID Slip with a Luvs 6 as a booster that should last another 10 hours or so well into Saturday. Punxsutawney Phil predicts 8 more weeks of winter this year so stay warm and padded.

So this is my first sleep Friday in Diapers. I’m well padded in a Comfort 24/7. No it is not dry! Going to sleep thanks for such a loving idea...

I've been wearing a diaper all day. now ready to sleep will be wearing a diaper all day and to the movies tomorrow night. Frequent diaper changes will be needed. Good night my friends sleep well

good now to breakfast and go to buy food, but first change my diaper, for ID Slip Night medium this is my first friday night.!!!

What a wonderful nights sleep! Still well padded and bumming my vacation from work is down to 2 days. Stayed in diapers since last Saturday night.

Going on 13 years at night a little under the weather last night had my bear and my super seni quatro

After Jan 2018 I thought all you peeps had given up SIDF so I stopped looking here but never stopped with my nappies. I retrospectively claim my points for SIDF 2 2018 from last Friday.

Hi. Well, I've not actually "officially" observed and celebrated "SIDF" yet - it always seems to surprise me, and I forget that it's Friday. However, I will make a best effort to observe SIDF this Friday, or whenever the next one happens. Presently, I am transitioning to wearing diapers full-time 24/7. I still have urge incontinence as a result of diabetic neuropathy (I was diagnosed about four years ago). Even though my glucose levels and A1C have been a bit better, lately, my aging bladder has been quite active. I'm finding now that I have had multiple recent episodes of full incontinence when trying to get out of bed and get to the bathroom in time. So, I think that wearing diapers full-time is now a necessity, but I don't think it will represent a huge inconvenience or major hassle for me. In some ways, I'm even looking forward to it.

So, I will try my best to observe and celebrate the next SIDF. Good luck to everyone! Thanks, and take care.

I sleep in a diaper every night, but it would be fun to know i was doing it here with others i guess

Hmm, I sleep wearing a diaper every night and during the day on !y off days

heisenbergdl said:
I sleep in a diaper every night, but it would be fun to know i was doing it here with others i guess
I wear a diaper, cloth with an insert asy choice in diapers. I like contour diapers during the day, and flat night time diapers at night
I recently tried PUL diaper covers and prefer them over plastic pants

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SIDF 2018 #3 is upon us peeps!

I'm hoping to take part, for the first time. I hope my wife won't notice I'm wearing a diaper. But at least she won't have any reason to grumble about me getting up in the middle of the night for a pee, like I usually do.

yfront said:
I'm hoping to take part, for the first time. I hope my wife won't notice I'm wearing a diaper. But at least she won't have any reason to grumble about me getting up in the middle of the night for a pee, like I usually do.

Whoa WAIT! Your wife doesn't know about your diapers? Man that is a big mistake! When she does find out you will be in a world of trouble- one that is only going to get worse the longer till she finds out. And she will eventually.

You're in luck though. Slowly turn that lie into a truth (yeah by lying- but this part to save her more than it is to save you). Start out by not wearing tomorrow night (or tonight even). Skip SIDF, this is more important. But most importantly, wet the bed on purpose (the middle of the night is best, but at least and hour before you normally get up so the pee can cool down). Apologize to your wife in the morning, and promise it won't happen again. That maybe it's just stress, it's a one-time thing, so don't worry about it.

If you're feeling lucky, buy some cheap depends from the store. Tell here it's for just in case. Wear them the next night, but don't wet them. The night after, wet them by flooding them. They will leak, badly. Discuss "options" with your wife the next morning and suggest trying to find something different while also going to see the doctor. If you're not feeling lucky, wet the bed again then suggest seeing a doctor.

Wet the bed only periodically in the mean time. Don't push it, but make it look like it's not your fault too. Tell the doc you don't know what's going on, but don't want pills and the test looks like something else you don't want. Ask if diapers are ok to use instead. Buy said diapers you like, and once again apologize to your wife for being in this situation. In this way, the long term lie you've been keeping with your wife (by not telling her) is that your ongoing need for diapers will slowly become a new need for diapers that's ongoing. It will in effect become a loose truth.

It is a few minutes past Midnight here in Salem, NH, and it is another official "Sleep in Diapers" Day.
Teddy bear ready to sleep with?
YES
Diapers?
YES
Baby toys?
YES
"Time for bed widdle CAITIANX!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back