SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy SIDF APRIL 2017. Thank you ABU for these lovely Cushies that took me from 9pm till 7am.

I claim all points this month!

I will have to go to bed early tonight if I want to participate, but if I do, I will be wearing ABU Preschools.

RWBYKing said:
I will have to go to bed early tonight if I want to participate, but if I do, I will be wearing ABU Preschools.

Definitely do, those Preschools are calling to you!

I'm wearing a large forsite diaper with a goodnites trufit, a size 7 stuffer and two size 6 stuffers. Lots of bulk between my legs

I am comfortable and diapered, but not going to bed until ~ 2:30 AM 5 hours from now.
Pardon me being an Autistic Night Owl.

Goodnite. That's both the diaper I'm wearing and my message to you all indicating that I'm going to bed as I should be.

Definitely participating tonight. As previously mentioned, I am in an ABU Preschool, which is good, because I have been hydrating properly all week, and I drank roughly 4 cups of water just before posting this. Goodnight all, and sweet dreams!

I participated last night in a Forsite AM PM and my new Cuddlz baby grow
baby grow.jpg

Woke up this morning bright and early, well rested and in a completely soaked diaper. Noticed a few wet spots on my sheets, so I had to go go launder them. After changing out of my diaper, I had a nice long shower, and I got dressed for work. I claim all 5 points for this SIDF. My total is now 19.

I think I earned my first 5 SIDIF points this morning! *blushes*

This was the first night Mommy let me sleep in diapers with her, so it was a big milestone for us!

I wore Super Dry Kids 'cause they look the most babyish. Around 4am I woke up and wet, then went back to sleep. Around 6am Mommy woke up to go potty and when she came back to bed we had a nice relaxing nursing session for about 20 minutes. Afterwards we both drifted back to sleep.

Around 7:15 Mommy got up, but I lazed in bed for a while and played Zelda... I *may* have wet some more into my big boy pamps... but they help up just fine with no leaks. They did get super poofy front and back and I *may* have had a slight case of droopy diapers...

So um... yeah, I think I did it!

I wonder if I should make a chart to keep track of my gold stars?

Oh, last night WAS SIDF, huh? Guess I participated xD Soggy in an ABU Simple and a space penguins onesie now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accidentally took place this Friday. Put on a Bambino Baby by good luck. Woke up sometime in the night and had a little wetting, actually a large flooding. Used it at least 4 times before cleaning up. They really take a lot. I managed to leak out the top of the back of the nappy, while on my back. It was completely saturated. Had to clean my sheets, too.

Glad to have unknowingly participated!

Aww, I missed out on SIDF for this month. Though I did sleep that night wearing an ABU Little Pawz like usual

Tiado said:
Aww, I missed out on SIDF for this month. Though I did sleep that night wearing an ABU Little Pawz like usual

No buddy I put your points aside for you especially since you SIDF'd in style!

I have never fallen asleep in one (the suspense would kill me lol. But otherwise, Tranquility ATNs, the ones with the 4tabs, are what I'm working with tonight... maybe :3

The square root of cute!

i am going to have to wait :( hmph

anyway in the meantime
diaper - check
teddy -check
pacifier - check.

nini

Since embracing my ABDL side instead of stifling it out of shame or guilt, I'm pretty much wearing every night now. The more I do it, the less weird it seems. I did participate last Friday but as you can see, it's because I play that game every night now. Very liberating.

MailCat581 said:
I have a question about Sleep In Diapers Friday. I work Thursday night through Friday morning and I also work Friday night into Saturday morning. So my question is can my Sleep In Diapers Friday be from Friday morning till I get ready to go to work Friday night? Unfortunately I cannot change my work schedule to accommodate being off on Friday night's.

Sure - why not? We all have different schedules and different time zones so use whatever time-period seems good for you.

MailCat581 said:
I have a question about Sleep In Diapers Friday. I work Thursday night through Friday morning and I also work Friday night into Saturday morning. So my question is can my Sleep In Diapers Friday be from Friday morning till I get ready to go to work Friday night? Unfortunately I cannot change my work schedule to accommodate being off on Friday night's.

Sure!
Why not?
The next official "SIDF" is on Friday, the 5th of May, the first Friday of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back