SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess tonight is another diaper night. I will be in an M4 but that is normal.

DL1989 said:
I guess tonight is another diaper night.

Indeed, and it seems it will be the first "official" attendance for me :)
I'm only an occasional wearer, but today I really need to relax and get rid of stress, so I'm treating myself to one of the few Tena Super 2014 edition diapers I have left. For me it's the embodiment of a perfect diaper: it has a sturdy plastic backing, a nice crinkling sound, good tapes + reinforced landing zone, perfect fit, and best of all, it feels soooo good being wet in this diaper. I know other brands aren't bad either, but I'm already looking forward to spending the night in a thoroughly soaked Tena Super. Got some work to do though, before I can enjoy it "in full" :)

SIDF 2017 number 12 done and not dusted maybe done and soaked!

How many people on here really do this SIDF? I mean I'm going to be in a diaper all weekend because I'm sick and sleeping all the time. Also almost every night I'm in a diaper so I guess no real thrill left from sleeping in one considering I have already used two M4s today alone.

DL1989 said:
How many people on here really do this SIDF? I mean I'm going to be in a diaper all weekend because I'm sick and sleeping all the time. Also almost every night I'm in a diaper so I guess no real thrill left from sleeping in one considering I have already used two M4s today alone.

It was a bigger occasion back when we had teens on the site. They didn't have the kind of freedom that adults have to wear more frequently. It's not much of an event for me. I'm 24/7 right now, so I'm doing it all the time. When I'm not, I wear when the mood strikes and that's not going to run on a monthly schedule. Still, it brings those who are into it together in a good way.

DL1989 said:

Yeah...a lot of people on ADISC now are 24/7 so SIDF would not be exceptional. Many others wear every night or only on weekends so again, SIDF would not be all that special. And many newer people probably aren't aware of SIDF.

Nothing better than waking up in a wet diaper on a saturday

DL1989 said:

I do it every friday. Every other day too for that matteer.

DL1989 said:

While I SID every night night anyway SIDF is that bit more than just wearing a diaper to bed, it is about getting a good diapered sleep and having one on (or more if you are so inclined) for their intended use... Before midnight, sleep, use and enjoy!

Got my 5 points for SIDF December, and now I’ve also added diapers to my Sunday Funday

I forgot to post my score after the night. I got my 5 points!

This will be a New Years resolution.

PaSS said:
I forgot to post my score after the night. I got my 5 points!

Well done! No rush to pick them up they don’t expire :)

Howdy21 said:
This will be a New Years resolution.

Hooray!

That time of the week
Pacifer, nappy, teddy, TV

For the first time I fell asleep while wearing a diaper. I have to admit it was a short nap, but it is a start and it is Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you earn points?

Howdy21 said:
For the first time I fell asleep while wearing a diaper. I have to admit it was a short nap, but it is a start and it is Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you earn points?

It’s technically the first Friday of each month to get SIDF points but you get lots of kudos from us for your achievement :)

Next SIDF is January 5th, unless the powers that be decide to change up the rules SIDF is just about diapering up and going to bed... Before midnight and get a good nights sleep, use your diapee, change if/when you need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Rafiq said:
That time of the week

That sounds gorgeous :)

Really enjoyed it. Nodded off with my paci and teddy , really comfy

This Friday peeps for the first SIDF 2018 :)

Rafiq said:
That time of the week
no TV points here. Maybe my laptop and cell phone will be enough.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Hi peeps, anyone else participated in SIDF 1 2018?

I forgot to post but I at least claim my points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back