SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! No one else has signed in yet... Anybody participating tonight? I am wearing a Babykins AIO (pull-on) and a cloth stuffer. The AIO seems a bit less hot in this weather and more comfortable. And lots of powder, too.

Almost forgot that it's SIDF, so I'll be wearing my usual Little Pawz.

Wow, I didn't even know about SIDF, considering the fact that I only became a member of this site a week ago. However, I am glad to know that I got all 5 imaginary points lol.

To those of you in other parts of the world who are tucked up in bed on Friday night in a nice clean diaper/nappy, warm PJs and a teddy or passie, have a good nights' sleep. Here in Australia it is now approximately 6:30pm on Saturday so I will soon be having my bath, getting into a clean diaper/nappy and going to bed with my favourite teddy too.

I participated!! I wore a one-size too small bambino bellissimo and then changed into a bambino teddy when the bellissimo was about to leak. Didn't get much sleep. Hard to wet lying down.

so excited for the first Friday in August!!!!!!!!!!!

August 3, 2018 - Next Sleep in Diapers Friday.
Just 1 week away.
Of course for me every night is "sleep in diapers night".

I do know I will be wearing a diaper tonight. Not sure which one to wear tonight. I have a vast array to choose from.

So excited to participate next week :p

been sleeping in them every night since my new batch arrived, i sleep soo much better in them. i'm looking for some cloth ones to use only for sleeping, might be even more comfy.

BabyDL44 said:
I do know I will be wearing a diaper tonight. Not sure which one to wear tonight. I have a vast array to choose from.

I have finally decided to go with an Abu Cushies.

Friday came a day late for me, but I'll be sleeping in one of these tonight... (inspire+incontrol)

7 just the newer one 50% rotated.jpg

Good Evening Friends!

It is August 3rd, the first Friday in August, and it is the official "SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY".
Do not worry, my diaper is already on.
After all, I am in them 24/7.

I've posted this before but it was years ago. Some of us don't actually get a choice about when we wear nappies. If like me you have no bladder control at all then it is a case of having to wear nappies 24/7

First friday in PeekABUs

PeekABU's are adorable!

Bambino Teddy...nightie night.

Your goin to bed?

Pulled an all nighter last night, never even realized it was Friday. SMH, guess today will have to be my make up Friday for SIDF, just did laundry so want to continue to wake up in clean sheets!

The bobby cloth diapers with plastic pants each night for me too,keep up the good fight.

:thumbsup:
Thank you,
Andre

The next official SIDF is on September 7, 2018 in 2 weeks.
As PCBaby had said, many of us adult dydee wearers do not have a choice in whether or not to wear a diaper.
I have to be in them 24 hours a day around the clock.
I make of it as a special "Adult Baby Sleep time".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back