SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the things that I had to get used to once I started wearing, I'm glad falling asleep while padded was the easiest of them all. Sleeping in a nappy is an essential part of my ritual and one of the highlights.

Trying out a Super Dottie Pony tonight. Feels so comfy.

I sleep in a cloth diaper nearly every night now. I wear a pullup under it and a PUL panty over it. When I wet in the night I lie on my back and hold that position for a few moments afterward at least. I can get through a whole night this way, and most often in the morning my diaper is dry so I just put on a fresh pullup and wear the same diaper through the following day. Since I began diapering myself in this way, I've never wet the bed. Lately during the daytime I've been in the diaper without a pullup because a heavily loaded pullup has sometimes leaked when I sat down on it. A cloth diaper doesn't leak, as long as I wait for a moment or two after wetting. I also like the looser feeling when I don't use a pullup.
Incidentally, the PUL panties I use are from Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas, and I feel more secure in them than I ever was when I wore plastic panties. CTDC are also very nice folks on the phone. I'm not being paid to say this.

Anyway, the first Friday of the month is the acknowledged "Sleep in Diapers Friday".
The next SIDF is this Friday, the 7th of September this month.
Today was of course, the "Labor Day Holiday".

Yes!
Tonight is the next official first Friday of the month SIDF!
Dress for bed everyone, and do not forget your dydee!

Excited to try ABU PreSchool Plastic for the first time tonight! ^///^

I have a better dry diaper, plastic pant a white onesie and a pair of footed pajama overalls from privatina. The weather has cooled down enough to wear all of it! It’s going to be the best SIDF in a long time. Full points here tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am ready for bed:
Myself_09062018_1.jpg

I love sleeping in a pair of white socks and just my diaper and I get the best night sleep ever. I wake up in the morning aroused in my diaper and sometimes I fall back in my bed giggling while enjoying the soft feeling of my diaper and hearing the crinkling sounds.

The next SIDF is "Next Week" on Friday, October 5th.

Just 4 more days until the next Sleep in Diapers Friday.
Besides your diaper, do not forget your plushie friend(s).

Yay this friday is my first one and my first week on this web site can i get a wo wo

Perfect timing. My mum's off for the weekend and tomorrow, assuming she leaves in time, I'll be smuggling my first pack of nappies into the house. Even better, if there's an accident and my nappy leaks, I'll have the perfect reason to try the new eucalyptus washing powder I just got in. I can't lose!

I guess it makes it perfect timing that I'm diapered this morning for the first time in over a month since it is Friday, and I'm just now learning about SIDF. Makes it seem even better that I decided to wear today! lol Already using as intended, which is good as today is a busy day at the hotel I work at, so I don't have to stop to take bathroom breaks. And to caitianx, I can't sleep if I don't have my plushie friend.

Good Evening Everyone!
Welcome to the "Official" first Friday of the month SIDF (Sleep In Diapers Friday).
Before bedtime, make sure you diaper yourself.
Have your special plushie with you.
Get into your bed and snuggle under your blankie with your plushie friend.
Go to sleep.
Wake up tomorrow morning wet, poopy or both wet and poopy.
Have nice gentle loving dreams.

So pumped! Little Builders or Northshore tonight friends?

For the last 90 minutes I have been wearing nothing but my diaper.

Well my SIDF has finished as it's now 5:20am Saturday morning , still in my Crinklz astro with booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back