SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurs to me that I should actually bother to post something about this for once just for shits and giggles. You see I hardly say anything on SIDF because well I do that every night actually anyways. I just figured since I'm screwed with incontinence anyways I might as well continue to make it a hobby while I'm at it. That's why I'm going to try expressing my feelings about this for the first time :smile:

I just put on my last Bambino Classico, Guess I may have to reorder soon, I got other diapers though. I think Im guaranteed to wet in it tonight (i am a bedwetter)

Why is it that I always run out on SIDF. Only on this Friday.

Well I'm going to bed in a Tranquility Slimline with 2 boosters in it to make sure it does not leak in my sleep.

Ok I'm already this is my official first SIDF NIGHT...

Looks like I'm indulging as well. Molicare Super Plus.

Last edited:
Well on my second diaper of the night

Got my double boosted Abena on ^u^

Morning sleepy heads :)

Sadly my sample pack of NorthShore AirSupremes only came today, so I'll just do this tonight. Not a friday, but at least I'm padded. :D

Still in my Dependeco AIO at 11 AM Saturday. They are so comfy its hard to get out of!

I got my 5 totally worthless SIDF points last night. YAY! :D

I got back home just in time to join this time x)!
Slept in Tena Slip Maxi! It's kinda hot in here so decided against ComfiCare.

Well I woke up so soggy I had to change again right in bed because the previous one was full. Unfortunately I forgot to put boosters in the new one and it leaked. Fortunately I had reusable under pads so my mattress survived with no problems. I was asleep for both accidents but only 1 of them leaked. Next time I switch put I will have a stack of reusable diapers with a stack of boosters next to it to avoid leaks. Otherwise I was pretty happy with my paci and Cheerios my Dog Plushie clutched between my arms. My Plushie did not get wet either as I made sure there was a corner of my under pad wedged between me and my Plushie as I slept. I slept rather peacefully actually despite the leak in the morning because the leak happened while I was only sleeping in. :smile1:

Trevor said:
Aww! Hope you both have fun and no leaks :)

Forgot to post. But we both had fun. It was a really fun weekend, so I forgot to post an update.

Mattew said:
Forgot to post. But we both had fun. It was a really fun weekend, so I forgot to post an update.

You get a pass on updates when the weekend is that fun :)

Just woke up in a slightly wet Snuggies waddler overnight.

Wow this looks like a fun event. Can't wait to join the next one!

I'd love to take part in this, however... I'm diapered every night anyways.

It's time for SIDF!

I'm in the very last diaper I got until a new box comes in and even it is the spare I had for issues that might arise from wearing in public. Oh well, it's a holiday(at least in the US)!
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone and have a great SIDF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back