Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27 and 49 others
I'm getting so excited for my first SIDF in a long time:

New diapers - check
Nearly Friday - check
Excited for some good baby time - check

Reactions: Diaperboy27, bella79, RoseofThorns and 7 others
I guess technically I get to participate. I sleep during the day, so I will be going to sleep at about 8am and waking at about 3pm. Hey... I might be able to do it twice if I decide to go back to bed before midnight.

Reactions: RoseofThorns, squishykid, windelbby and 1 other person
This is interesting. I thought SIDF was only on the first Friday of the month.

Jagged said:
This is interesting. I thought SIDF was only on the first Friday of the month.

Today is the first.... so tomorrow (Friday) will be the first Friday.

...suddenly, I feel like a PURE idiot.

Forgive me, I completely forgot the whole month change, even after I knew that Halloween was on the last day of October = A=

-climbs into the silly billy crib-

Ahh I'm exited, it will be my first time participating :D

I'll be in my diaper, footie jammies, bottle of juice, and my paci ready for dream land.

Reactions: NKY2020, AliB and rainbowrudy
I guess I've always technically participated, :p

Reactions: livya and Yaamw2019
I sleep almost every Friday night in a diaper as it's a convenient night. I don't have to get ready for school. Recently, we acquired a puppy, so I get up early on Saturday morning and puppy watch while my wife sleeps in. Then I go back to sleep and she watches the puppy, so I'm in a wet diaper for this nice long time. What could be better than that!

Reactions: diaperdude
To be honest, I have trouble sleeping in a diaper. Hopefully I do get better in time.

Reactions: bella79 and diaperdude
Damn. I so seldom get to sleep in diapers (only when I'm alone) that I'll never get any points at this rate! I propose a once-per-month floating make-up opportunity. Call it a W.A.D.D.L.E.--Wear A Diaper During (Long Event). :) Could be to work, to school, to bed on a different night, on a long road trip, etc., but must be at least five hours in duration. Only good for four points, however, since the SIDF date/time point will never apply.

Or just leave the rules how they are and avoid confusion. :thumbsup:

...but I plan on WADDLE-ing the second Friday of this month. :)

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and diaperdude
Hey there, guys. Currently 10:35 p.m. over here on a glorious Friday evening, so I'll shall commence my SIDF celebrations :)

Along with the ordinary night routine, I have padded myself up with a nice snug diaper + 2 incontinence pads on the inside. I also got my Nuk 5 paci to suckle on for the night, and my makeshift crib to crawl into. Seeing as my father returns in a couple of days, this will probably be my last night in it for the time being.

All that aside, I'm well-padded for tonight, and I'm looking forward to drifting off to sleep for my first SIDF ^^ Gonna stay up for about an hour longer, but after that I'll probably knock myself out.

-EDIT-

Well guys, I'm heading off to bed now. Crib, pacifier and a nice and snug diaper ^^

It sucks that my timezone doesn't match up to many others, cuz I would've loved to have spent it with others, even if it is just across the net.

Last edited:
Yeay, I'm doing it

Ah I just woke from sleep. It's 5:11 AM now in Indonesia but sadly I can't wet my diaper when I was asleep! despite all the water I drank. but it's wet now:).

Reactions: livya
Padded - Check
Onesie - Check
Teddy Bear - Check

I'm all ready ^_^

Well it seems I partook in SIDF by accident. I just woke up (it's Saturday morning in Australia) in a soaked Tena slip maxi and it felt great. I felt like going again so I did, and to my delight I leaked all over the bed. Fortunately I put a plastic mattress protector down last night so now I get to lay here in my big warm wet patch, sucking my thumb just thinking about what a big bedwetting baby I am :)

Reactions: Pervanience, babydave611, Charles and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back