SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Friends!
Our next official first Friday of the month SIDF (Sleep In Diapers Friday) is scheduled for Friday, November 2, 2018.
Put it into your calendar.

Caitian X

A few more days until the next "Sleep in Diapers Friday".
Get ready friends.

Yayyy it's SIDF night here in Singapore! Diaper (checked!), Plushies (checked!), and lastly snuggle time soon!~~ ;) <3

Check check I got on a rearz rebel I love them

I still say every Friday is SIDF! As I crawl out of bed this morning wearing a not-so-dry but very thick Little Rascals... :)

I'm doing SIDD - "Sleep in Diapers December". I did not wear a diaper December 1st because I could not risk sleeping poorly (I had to be awake and alert for a Sunday event), but from the night of December 2nd onward, I have worn / will wear a diaper every night.

My longest "streak" of consecutive nights in the past was six, and now I'm trying for thirty!

Might be a tad late (23:46 currently in Denmark) but I'm about to head to bed in a ABU Simple Ultra. God I love them

You're just in time!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well that’s another SIDF in the bag

Padded for my first sidf in a long time

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes!
Today is Sleep in Diapers Friday again.

Leio said:
Today is Sleep in Diapers Friday Again!

I thought SIDF is on the first Friday of every month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spddan said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for many of us every Friday is "Sleep in Diapers Friday", like every other day of the week too, so feel free to indulge any or every day and know many others are as well.

I am so excited for my first SIDF in 2019! i will definitely do this all year

Every Friday is sleep in diapers Friday just like every night so indulge in the delightful feeling of a diapered bum this Friday and know there are many others diapered also

Friday, January 4, 2019 this week is the first official SIDF of the year.
Get ready to be diapered!
Get your Plushie(s)!
Get your Baby Toys!
Go to sleep and wake up wet and/or poopy Saturday morning on January 5th!

I plan to participate! NorthShore Megamax. Wake up Saturday morning and drive to Chicago for a martial arts competition (I'm not competing, just cheering on my classmates who are WAY more advanced than me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back