SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late...its Sat down under, and Friday 13 too scary.
lol more reason to sleep diapered. Actually, last night was the first Friday for ages I wasn't. 😫

disneygeek said:
Well, I know it's not SIDF, but it is Friday the 13th. Whose diapered with me?

Im always in. :)

what a coincidence I always do on Friday night :)

I'm in.

Me to!! usually I use cuddlz but I got a couple of snuggies waddlers of e bay so trying them out :)

Last edited:
I bought some Target Up and Up pullups today for a try. Cheap - you get what you pay for - so I will be on the lookout for leaks. :sweatdrop:

I participated last night with a very full and poopy comficare L10

Nice SIDF Last night for me.
I got new waterproofs yesterday that i was very excited about. Very hard to come by here in South Africa. Especially at R35 each. SO put on my Molicare nappy and waterproofs. Slept like a baby. No pun intended.

The December Edition of SIDF is coming up people. Tis the Season to be Diapered!

--I love this little padded tradition!!!---

Not padded...yet. can't wait to get wrapped up tonight! These cold winter months are the best time for diapers for sure, summer is way too hot for me

MegaPaddedGamecock said:
These cold winter months are the best time for diapers for sure...

I totally agree about the cold Winter months. It's the best time for diapers and footed PJs! Merry padded Christmas everyone!

I'm taped up in a Tykables overnight, and boy do they swell. The wife comes home soon. Maybe she'll change me (yeah right) and then I'll put on my footed pajamas.

Snuggies Waddler Overnight here. Been awhile since I've worn one. Had a bag of Northsore Supremes easily accessible so they were used up first.

Slept in wet Dry 24/7. Just woke and messed it. Now have to get cleaned up and ready to go to work.

Definitely got my full 5 points for SIDF! Woke up in an Ultra Boosted Depends MaxPro with Tabs and then i went straight to the local pharmacy to get baby wipes and baby powder because i had run out last night before bed. Now I'm -stillpadded- and going to get some breakfast and read the paper before watching the Manchester United futbol game in an hour. Happy N' Padded!

Slept in an over-sized Rearz with an MLP AIO cloth diaper to keep everything in place. Has the side benefit of making everything extra bulky.

Slept in a Bambino last night. Still wearing it.

Slept in a Bambino's Teddy Bear diaper with my Monsters Inc. onesie and had 1 of 2 different styles of pokemon bed sheets that I own. Slept good.

Was in the hospital last night diapered in a huge hospital diaper, changed about 3 am into another huge diaper that fell off when I stood up. Finally the nurse went and found a medium diaper that fit much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back