SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 points for me although this was a hard one, had to be up very early for some volunteer work and I was so comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

PrincessLily said:
I forget about this but I ended up sleeping in my Bellisimo diaper for first time last night and woke up with very soaked diaper.... nice feeling! =D

Not bad to participate in SIDF accidentally

I sleep in diapers every night so I never need to remember the date. For this one I used a Lille Supreme Maxi (my stash of Eurons is running out fast, I've only got four left, but I don't plan to buy more of those until the Lilles are gone too). I went to the pub on Friday evening so it was pretty well soaked when I woke up this morning. And being as I wasn't working today I was able to get a lie in, which was nice.

It is a shame that I was travelling last week and needed to maintain a professional image, especially since I finally ordered some Bambino Bellisimos, otherwise I would have definitely participated. Looking forward to the next one (12/07 right?), as it looks like I will actually be free that weekend.

Oh my gosh, this is an adorable idea. My first SIDF will be in December. I'm going to make littles holiday treats for the occasion and watch holiday movies. aldfkjakdf so excited!!

Five points for me please! This was so much fun. My S.O. ordered a sample pack of Bellissimos and I made some Grinch Punch (Sprite and Lime or Apple sherbert with a ring of green sprinkles on the rim of your glass, drunk through a red straw!) and home made chili. He had to work 12 hours retail for Black Friday, so he was especially happy to come home to treats and a relaxed evening, and we cuddled all night in our diapers!

.... Xene the next one is not until the 7th of december

Xene said:
Five points for me please! This was so much fun. My S.O. ordered a sample pack of Bellissimos and I made some Grinch Punch (Sprite and Lime or Apple sherbert with a ring of green sprinkles on the rim of your glass, drunk through a red straw!) and home made chili. He had to work 12 hours retail for Black Friday, so he was especially happy to come home to treats and a relaxed evening, and we cuddled all night in our diapers!

Nice, you were 2 weeks early on this one. I was diapered too, good practice for the actual SIDF.

:sweatdrop: Oh wow, I feel like a dork.

Xene said:
:sweatdrop: Oh wow, I feel like a dork.

You're hardly the first to miss the first Friday of the month bit. At least you got to enjoy wearing :)

Just got some diapers for it! All I have is CVS briefs, but there's a medical store in town that I think carries Abriforms (the store was closed when I got there, but I saw through the window a package that I'm 95% is Abriform briefs.

*Feels padding* I'm set

only one week early, first Friday of December would be the 7th ^_^

Oh, oops.

Darn I'm going to be on a long flight next Friday!!! Well maybe if I've got the guts I'll wear through the flight

What are we wearing? I'm going to wear a tena slip maxi

Well, regardless of points, i'm doing it. although i usually stay up somewhat late. does going to bed at 1 still count? i guess i'll just get 4 points.

OKAY! Let's try this again! It's the right date, I'm sure of it this time, and I'm all set! Hopefully next month I'll pay more attention!

I didn't even realise it was the first friday of the month yet I slept in one last night hehe go me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back