SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST got my sample pack of my very first Bambinos today.
I am PUMPED for this! :>

Can't wait for this. Already got ready for this like 3 nights ago...

Reactions: littledub1955
Woo! Ready to go! Diapered and in bed. This is gunna be great.

Reactions: littledub1955
I'm in with a cushie.

I'm in a Super Dry Kids with a booster pad in it

I'll be participating this month's SIDF in Goodnites and i'll make it count because i'm running low on them.

Cottontail said:
Damn. I so seldom get to sleep in diapers (only when I'm alone) that I'll never get any points at this rate! I propose a once-per-month floating make-up opportunity. Call it a W.A.D.D.L.E.--Wear A Diaper During (Long Event). :) Could be to work, to school, to bed on a different night, on a long road trip, etc., but must be at least five hours in duration. Only good for four points, however, since the SIDF date/time point will never apply.

Or just leave the rules how they are and avoid confusion. :thumbsup:

...but I plan on WADDLE-ing the second Friday of this month. :)

Hah! Very creative. I like it. :)

Really, you can do whatever you want. I just created that arbitrary points system for the fun of it. People can feel free to use creative license with their own ways of observing things. WADDLE sounds like a good one, despite the very long title, heh. If we want to hold a day for WADDLEing, then sure, feel free to start a thread on the topic and see what might interest people.

I am participating tonight in my usual fashion: an Abena M3. I didn't get home to put it on until 3AM though. :p
I hope everyone is enjoying/has enjoyed SIDF this month.

Reactions: diaperdude and littledub1955
Only got 4 points tonight; wore a diaper, kept it on all night, used it, certainly enjoyed it...but I didn't sleep! :p

CharliePup said:
Only got 4 points tonight; wore a diaper, kept it on all night, used it, certainly enjoyed it...but I didn't sleep! :p
Same here :p
Man am I glad I'm off work tomorrow.

5points, now to sneak it past my dad to the bin, urg, didn't think this one through :(

Totally forgot the date, but I scored all five points without even planning to yeah for being IC.

Slept in a nappy, enjoyed wearing a nappy, but didn't really use it :(

Indianajones said:
Slept in a nappy, enjoyed wearing a nappy, but didn't really use it :(

It's ok there's always next month.

Yay 5 points ^.^

Well I kinda slept, but not very well. Having trouble getting relaxed.

Well over a month ago I got a new pack of diapers from Boots but I never got the chance to wear them for last months SIDF but luckily this weekend I've had the house mainly to myself and the main person who would ruin my plans (my mom) has gone to Wales for the weekend so I was free last night to wear :D It was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a while too :) Unfortunately I couldn't find my onesie pyjamas but I still had a good time :) and I've continued today with it too, I used last nights one and put on a new one stuffed with some drynites :) I've had a pretty great day and I found 2 people who are TB's too by talking to them over FB I told one of them my secret and she said she does that too with another of her friends just without the diapers :p But yeah today has been a pretty awesome day :D

Forgot to mention, I got 5 points for it too :D

Last edited:
I got four points. I did everything well, except for the sleeping part, considering I went to bed at 3:30 ><
I ultimately decided to sleep in a Depends instead of my new Bambinos; since I want to save that for a whole day I get to myself, but it still was pretty fun ^-^

I awoke this morning with a very wet diaper, so i guess I earned my 5 totally useless points! Thanks for explaining this awesome tradtion, I've ben around for awhile but just recently learned of it. SIDF... Yea!

I forget about this but I ended up sleeping in my Bellisimo diaper for first time last night and woke up with very soaked diaper.... nice feeling! =D

Reactions: diaperdude
Wore a lovely abu cushie last night, woke up to a nice soaked and messy diaper. Do I win? =D

Reactions: diaperdude
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back