SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yess, yes and yes..thickly Diapered, Wet and as snug as a bug in a rug..a "Diapeww" bug that izzz..:)
🌈🍒🍧🎯❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: diaperdude
Hasn't been a Friday that I haven't been diapered !! ;) 💞

Rita said:
It’s been 5 months now for me. 🤷‍♂️

yes I wore an xp5000 with a booster, love how thick they get, weight 5 lbs when it started to leak, the back was not wet at all.

Last edited:
Assurance women's brief

SIDF May 2023 is arrivinig in 2 days.
Get ready to diaper yourselves!

Rita said:
Same here not for over 10 years. Nappies every night.

To those that have a non-ABDL / vanilla SO.
Have you ever managed to get them to participate in SIDF?

TheWaddlingDad said:
I'd SOOO love to do this tonight, but I have to bide my time! My wife just learned about my AB side a week ago, and she's pretty accepting of it so far, but I don't want to throw too many things at her at once! I'm going to a play event in a week, and she's OK with that too. I'll propose SIDF next month, maybe. "Baby steps" applies here in more ways than one! :) (I can't wait to try it, though!)

Reactions: CuteKitten and TheWaddlingDad
LittleRen77 said:
I'd SOOO love to do this tonight
I hear that. My wife has known for a a few years about my love of diapers but I still can't bring myself to ask. I too want to do this with her tonight.

Reactions: diaperdude, LittleRen77 and CuteKitten
wish i had some diapees to join in da funies 😊
😢

Rearz Alpacas and ABEU massive fluffy pants over the top last night 🌧️

Was the usual active maxi.

Such a great sleep in my Mega Max Blue diaper.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
LittleRen77 said:
I'd SOOO love to do this tonight, but I have to bide my time! My wife just learned about my AB side a week ago, and she's pretty accepting of it so far, but I don't want to throw too many things at her at once! I'm going to a play event in a week, and she's OK with that too. I'll propose SIDF next month, maybe. "Baby steps" applies here in more ways than one! :) (I can't wait to try it, though!)
🤗

Oooh SIDF sounds marvelous!! What a fun excuse to wear!! Looking forward to next month.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
kyles1598 said:
Oooh SIDF sounds marvelous!! What a fun excuse to wear!! Looking forward to next month.
It’s just nice to know that nearly all of us are in our nappies/diapers together around the world in our different time zones on the same night!

Reactions: kyles1598 and diaperdude
TheWaddlingDad said:
No. I have always wanted her to, but never have gotten any engagement. She lets me do my thing as long as it doesn’t impact any other aspect of our relationship. Maybe some day….we can hope. Lol
DLmikey said:
It’s just nice to know that nearly all of us are in our nappies/diapers together around the world in our different time zones on the same night!

I agree!!! It makes the adventure not feel so lonely. I’m super stoked that I found this group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back