SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
First sleep in your diaper friday night! I get to wear my GoodNites :)

A big boy in Li’l Monsters here.

I've got on 1 prefolded + 4 44X44 Flat diapers for soakers. There single layers, they dry quicker, and I should be good for all night and most of the mourning. Can't wait to wet them.

Got my blue MegaMax on getting ready to head to bed.

Just put on my Rearz Barnyard and I’m in bed now going to sleep as I’m typing this. Good night y’all. 😴😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Ok so everynight may be a SID night for me, but today actually is SIDF. YAA!!
Nothing special dip wise thou, just my M4s and fuzzy Carebears pj pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe
It was my first SIDF. I went old-school white plastic in a Foresite AM PM, with about 5L capacity. Slightly wet this morning. Saturday will be a pyjama day in that diaper until it is soaked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe and Deleted member 41919
caitianx said:
The next "SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY" is in 2 weeks on February 5, 2021.
Get ready!
I enjoyed being in my new Because pull-up on Friday!

MandyBear said:
Ok so everynight may be a SID night for me, but today actually is SIDF. YAA!!
Nothing special dip wise thou, just my M4s and fuzzy Carebears pj pants.
I can envision this!

American Flag sleeper over a Skooldoodle diaper - just changed.

as I posted particapated in sidf. didn't wet last night, but did first thing this mourning. had to poop, didn't want to mess my cloth diapers so I took them off, pooped & put them back on. it felt great pulling the wet diapers back on & fastening them. I wet them again as I was pulling my plastic pants back on. as I type this I'm still in my wet diapers waiting for the next soaking. I find that the first time I wet is alwas the most difficult. it seems to get easier each time after that. by about the 4th time it's almost involintary. anyone else had that expierence?

+5 SIDF points for me. Enjoyed sleeping in a diaper last night. Next SIDF is March 5, 2021

I would love to take part in this but can only do Sunday to Thursday :-(

ThePaddedGolfer said:
+5 SIDF points for me. Enjoyed sleeping in a diaper last night. Next SIDF is March 5, 2021
The March SIDF is the day before my 63rd Birthday.

caitianx said:
The March SIDF is the day before my 63rd Birthday.
Happy Early Birthday, Caitianx

This Friday!!!!

oh hey look at that, didn't even know it was tonight but i have 4 new types of diapers, ill be wearing allll day and through the night :)

Taking part for once. I'm in a Crinklz original with a baby diaper stuffer. Playing video games

Well tykables camo on , and in bed for this months SIDF

If my wife goes to sleep before me, I’ll be offing up for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back