Thread: My package

Default My package

I got my diapers 3 packs of abena x plus im so happy

Hehe, I got my Abena X-plus package today too, it has been so long since I had diapers.

ElijahLee

Hope you guys have fun with them. What do you think you are going to do this halloween??

I stopped trick or treating when i was 16 fun times tho

Falkio

When I read the title of this thread, all I could think of was, "...is very long". But then I clicked on it and realized I missed the point.

I'm not waiting on any diapers at the moment, but I'm excited to receive a part for one of my airguns. When I buy diapers, I usually buy about $50 worth at a time, so I don't run out for awhile. Getting diapers in the mail is exciting though, especially for the very first time. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    When I buy diapers, I usually buy about $50 worth at a time, so I don't run out for awhile. Getting diapers in the mail is exciting though, especially for the very first time. Hehe.
    It's like getting a present, isn't it?

I felt like a little kid at xmas when i got my package of abena x plus i got 3 packs of them i had to go like 2 weeks without them because of money so now im so happy and i just ordered some bambinos as well

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i did i don't like the cloth back diapers i love plastic tho it feels so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    When I read the title of this thread, all I could think of was, "...is very long". But then I clicked on it and realized I missed the point.

I'm not waiting on any diapers at the moment, but I'm excited to receive a part for one of my airguns. When I buy diapers, I usually buy about $50 worth at a time, so I don't run out for awhile. Getting diapers in the mail is exciting though, especially for the very first time. Hehe.
    Mmmmmmm, airguns. Oops, sorry for the off topic post.