Thread: Random suprises

Default Random suprises

They don't make me very happy. about 6 months ago my mom found about me being a dl, and she took it better than i thought, though she did want me to quit. Well since then I started to buy off the internet, and my dlism has only increased.

Well to get to my point, my mom finds some of my dl stuff (plastic pants, dirty diapers, etc.) and she will either clean them up or put them and in my room. I would prefer if she left my stuff alone rather than clean it up for me. And what makes it worse is that she doesn't say anything about it. Things like that make me depressed, because i know she doesn't like it yet she still lets me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix77 View Post
    They don't make me very happy. about 6 months ago my mom found about me being a dl, and she took it better than i thought, though she did want me to quit. Well since then I started to buy off the internet, and my dlism has only increased.

Well to get to my point, my mom finds some of my dl stuff (plastic pants, dirty diapers, etc.) and she will either clean them up or put them and in my room. I would prefer if she left my stuff alone rather than clean it up for me. And what makes it worse is that she doesn't say anything about it. Things like that make me depressed, because i know she doesn't like it yet she still lets me do it.
    I hear what you're saying. There's her obvious love on the one side, and your feelings of guilt (I'm guessing) on the other. I think the solution is simple here. Make sure you clean up your own diapers and take care of business. Try to keep it all on the down low so that your mom will not only be less involved, but she won't have to be involved. Let's face it, no mom is going to want dirty diapers in her house.

I wear cloth, and I wash them out in the shower the next morning when I take my shower. I have a place in the basement by the hot water heater where I put them up to dry. Then on one day a week, I wash my own diapers. That way my wife doesn't get involved at all. She supports me, but I don't want to gross her out with all of this. I hope this helps, and understand, I'm not trying to get in your face. I know that print sometimes doesn't come across as caring, but I do care about your problem. Having this fetish is never easy, especially integrating into the lives of the family around us. Good luck.

Yea it is sounding more like she doesn't want you keeping dirty diapers around and wants you to keep them clean. Since she knows, even though she wanted you to stop, the bigger issue is that you are not cleaning up after yourself. I do understand that you are trying to keep things hidden but you are better off dealing with the cleanup that you should.

She may not be saying anything about it because she doesn't want to embarrass you or make your feel uncomfortable.

So the solution is to remain discrete and clean up after yourself. If this means that you need to wash cloth diapers then wash them every couple of days. If you are using disposable diapers just take them out after you are done, every time. And don't worry about your mom knowing because she already knows. This will help you to maintain a good privacy level while also eliminating the potential embarrassment of your mom seeing your stuff.

I would try to bring it up if she doesn't. If she really doesn't want to talk about it then stop, but she obviously is willing to let you keep doing it so it might be mutually beneficial to have a dialogue about it. If she doesn't think it is a good idea to keep doing it, then hear her out and find out why. Present your reasons why you want to keep doing it and consider her logic as well. Maybe you should use less or even consider stopping as a sign of respect and appreciation for her. Maybe find some ground rules about using and stick to them. You seem to have a really great mother that loves you a great deal, and I think she deserves for you to use more privately and maybe less.

Like others have commented, it is a really good idea that you clean up after yourself. If your mom is not on board to begin with, and she is the type of person to clean this stuff up if it needs to be done, then make sure you are extra careful to clean up so that she doesn't get the opportunity. Good luck.

Dirty diapers are ewww, shes probably cleaning them up due to not wanting the smell. Perhaps dispose of them quickly?

Your mother might not agree with your actions, but she obviously loves you for who you are. It's probably a good thing she doesn't talk about it, it probably isn't a topic for your mother or a conversation she is comfortable with.

Regardless, she loves you for who you are and dispose of them quickly. I work in a Health sector and the smell of used diapers stinks!

Good advise and comments from the other contributors. I wish that my adult children would do their own laundry. It would be a help to their mom and I. As it is, when we run low on towels, for instance, we need to retreive their dirty laundry from their rooms, to get them clean. I'm guess that your mom is finding your stuff for the same reason.

Why not wash all your own cloths? Since mom already knows, you don't need to sneak around to do this. Sounds like your mom is helping you the best way she knows how. Don't be depressed, rather be happy knowing that you have a great mom, and repay her by helping her out around the house.