Thread: hi new to hear name is tommy .i was told by a freind to come to this site.i needed to know how other kids solfe thear problums in diapers and wetting

Default hi new to hear name is tommy .i was told by a freind to come to this site.i needed to know how other kids solfe thear problums in diapers and wetting

i ame in my 40 i fix electronics for fun i cut grass for cash my hobby is collecting magnets and computers repair ,come hear to read storys about how other kids cope with diapers.and find support or o freandsto talke.

Your in your 40's and collect cash by cutting grass in the winter?
    Tell us a bit more about yourself, please?
    Oh and enjoy the site ^.^
    Oh and your post is a bit confusing, for future posts please spell check before you post so internet grammer police dont shut you downnnnnn....

Welcome new guy!

Supersam1223

Default hi new to hear name is tommy .i was told by a freind to come to this site.i needed to know how other kids solfe thear problums in diapers and wetting

Welcome to the site, can you clear this up for me, I'm slightly confused: how old are you? I'm getting mixed messages from your post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReject View Post
    Your in your 40's and collect cash by cutting grass in the winter?
    Tell us a bit more about yourself, please?
    Oh and enjoy the site ^.^
    Oh and your post is a bit confusing, for future posts please spell check before you post so internet grammer police dont shut you downnnnnn....

Welcome new guy!
    grammar*

Yes. The Internet Grammar Police is here.

I am also confused. You're in your 40s yet you refer to yourself as a "kid" and want to read stories about other "kids".

Is your friend a member on ADISC?