Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st day and time here

Default 1st day and time here

I have been wearing diapers for awhile , thinking that I was the only one with this different habit.

Hi and welcome to adisc. tell us a little about yourself. like what do you like to do besides wear diapers.
    oh, and happy holloween

Default Re: 1st day and time here

Well first off I would have to say I am pretty much a loner , but as in what I like to do besides wearing diapers is mostly listen to music .

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2

Hello and welcome to ADISC.

So what other kinds of hobbies do you have?

I don't have any hobbies , unless u consider long distance biking one .

Thankyou for welcoming me.How long have u been a DL ? Or anything like that , if I should ask.

Last edited by Trevor; 02-Nov-2012 at 01:36. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by A100 View Post
    Thankyou for welcoming me.How long have u been a DL ? Or anything like that , if I should ask.
    No problem, I have been a DL my entire life. My earliest memory was from around 4 or 5 and I have been interested in diapers ever since.

AnnaLucy

Hello! I'm very new myself, so I can't completely welcome you. (But I'm doing it anyway. Welcome!)
    You said you like to listen to music- What music genres, or artists or songs do you like to listen to?

Oh, that is in interesting question ,artest like C90 for eg. As for the the rest not postively sure , being it by the chipmunks.

AnnaLucy

Oh, cool! I have a very limited supply of songs that I listen to (Show tunes, pop, etc.) so I've always admired people who like cool things like that
    Last edited by AnnaLucy; 02-Nov-2012 at 20:31.

For the most songs of any kind check out them by ipengy03 on youtube if you are interested , one of the songs you can look up that they do is "wild ones" .