Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women ONLY, please. I'm new here, with a problem.

hotblondgirl

Unhappy Women ONLY, please. I'm new here, with a problem.

I'm new here.

After a long hiatus, just started wearing again. My husband bought me some cheap store brand pull ups. I have been wearing about 3 a day for the last week. I slept in them two nights in a row, but didn't wet during the night. I tend to stay in them an hour or so, even if they are wet.

I only wet my diapers, and have become brave enough to wear them in public a little here and there.

Been enjoying the week, but today noticed that there are little white things all around my vaginal area, and inside as well. I tried taking a shower and they didn't come off, and even took a bath and only some came off. It doesn't look like yeast, could that be powdery stuff from cheap store brand diapers? I was planning on buying some AB/DL Bambinos, but this has me scared to do anymore.

We ( yes WE lol ) have been having a lot of fun. I hate to have to stop now. But it's so sore around that area as well. I can't really touch it to get it off of there, and I'm scared.

Please, help with some advice.

Well if the white bits don't come off when you wash, then it sounds like it's actually on the skin. Are they spots? If they are you may want to go to the doctor, just to be sure.

If it's sore I suspect its not just powder and suggest you stop wearing until it clears up. If it doesn't get better in a week or two see a doctor. It's great that you have been enjoying your diapers but your health is more important. When your feeling better try wearing again but give yourself lots of time outside of diapers too and make sure you clean up well afterwards.

Well first off I would say if it is staying on the skin it is some sort of rash. First off try taking a few days off from wearing diapers. In addition to that I would try using some sort of diaper rash cream that has Zinc in it. Butt Paste is a really good one and it is very soothing to the skin. If it does start to clear up then I would say that it is safe to wear again but I would recommend using the cream at least once a day. It is importan to keep a barrier on the skin so that the urine does not break down the skin. Once the rash is cleared I recommend you apply baby lotion before each change. Use something that is not very scented just a simple baby lotion is good. I use Johnsons, it comes in a pink bottle. If you are going to apply a diaper rash cream do it before the lotion so that it is the first thing on the area. This usually helps me clear up my rashes.

hotblondgirl

It's definitely on the skin. Around the peephole it looks like white runny stuff too.

And yes it's sore. I had to really wiggle it around down there to get the bits off during the bath, and even then they didn't all come off.

It hurts to walk now. And I hardly wear them, that's why it's so upsetting, and shower really after each time. UGH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    Well first off I would say if it is staying on the skin it is some sort of rash. First off try taking a few days off from wearing diapers. In addition to that I would try using some sort of diaper rash cream that has Zinc in it. Butt Paste is a really good one and it is very soothing to the skin. If it does start to clear up then I would say that it is safe to wear again but I would recommend using the cream at least once a day. It is importan to keep a barrier on the skin so that the urine does not break down the skin. Once the rash is cleared I recommend you apply baby lotion before each change. Use something that is not very scented just a simple baby lotion is good. I use Johnsons, it comes in a pink bottle. If you are going to apply a diaper rash cream do it before the lotion so that it is the first thing on the area. This usually helps me clear up my rashes.
    This is a white gunk, not sure it's a rash, but it hurts really bad right now. It's all on the inside parts that are too sensitive to take it off. If it's no better by Thursday or significantly worse tomorrow, then I'll call my OB/GYN. Wow, I'm going to have to tell them that I wear recreationally. This is going to be awkward!

Quote Originally Posted by hotblondgirl View Post
    It's definitely on the skin. Around the peephole it looks like white runny stuff too. ......This is a white gunk,
    firstly, apologies for my maleness, but it sounds like the excreted remnants of the waterworks. basically, all the orifices of the body secrete some form of protective 'gunk' or fluid and this stuff will also include lots of dead cells (the internal linings of the body). add into this a degree of arousal and the secretions produced by that, and it all becomes a perfect breeding ground for a whole host of bacteria whose own secretions can be smelly and/or irritating.

just to assure you, it's not exclusively a female thing.

there may be some degree of cystitis associated with such waste products.

solutions are the same are you are familiar with (as per feminine hygiene). it's a good idea to lay off the diaper wearing and messing (whatever form that takes), allow the affected area to air for a couple of days (not really the season, but shorts or skirt wearing) and to increase fluid throughput to flush the waterworks out (coffee is your friend, in this ).
    and this kind of thing is best caught early on, of course, before infection can spread.

hope that helps.

hotblondgirl

LOL, maleness is ok, it's just embarrassing.

Thanks, and I'll be keeping an eye on it, and no diapers on it, at least for a while. I thought it was because of the cheap store brand type he bought.

Starting to think this is my first yeast infection. Will see how it is tomorrow. It figures I find something I like to do, and have to stop. Hubby sure was having fun too!

I'm new here.

After a long hiatus, just started wearing again. My husband bought me some cheap store brand pull ups. I have been wearing about 3 a day for the last week. I slept in them two nights in a row, but didn't wet during the night. I tend to stay in them an hour or so, even if they are wet.

I only wet my diapers, and have become brave enough to wear them in public a little here and there.

Been enjoying the week, but today noticed that there are little white things all around my vaginal area, and inside as well. I tried taking a shower and they didn't come off, and even took a bath and only some came off. It doesn't look like yeast, could that be powdery stuff from cheap store brand diapers? I was planning on buying some AB/DL Bambinos, but this has me scared to do anymore.

We ( yes WE lol ) have been having a lot of fun. I hate to have to stop now. But it's so sore around that area as well. I can't really touch it to get it off of there, and I'm scared.

Even though you mention that it doesn't look like yeast, it does sound like a yeast infection. I get them every now and then regardless of whether or not I wear diapers. There are plenty of over the counter remedies. Is there an odor? It could be bacteria vaginosis, which I've gotten once. That requires a prescription antibiotic I believe. I don't think diapers are to blame for vaginal infections. Common causes include overuse of scented soaps, lotions, or douches; not wiping front to back when using the toilet; wearing tight-fitting or unbreathable pants/panties.

I think it's worthwhile to make a phone call to your doctor asap. Though not urgent, it is not good to leave a vaginal infection untreated.

I'm new here.

hello;

it is my very strong suggestion that you do not wait. see a doctor now. what you may be dealing with might have little or nothing to do with your diapers. it may be may be parasites or an infection.... please don't wait.

LOL, maleness is ok, it's just embarrassing.

Thanks, and I'll be keeping an eye on it, and no diapers on it, at least for a while. I thought it was because of the cheap store brand type he bought.

Starting to think this is my first yeast infection. Will see how it is tomorrow. It figures I find something I like to do, and have to stop. Hubby sure was having fun too!
    I would agree that it sounds like a yeast infection which is also commonly mistaken as a rash. They can be common for diaper wearers and in females, especially when diapers are being worn.

There are plenty of OTC remedies and if they don't seem to work fairly quickly or if you have ANY signs of fever you need to call your doctor, preferably OB/GYN, for treatment assistance.

I also apologize for my maleness.