Thread: New here

Default New here

Hey, been a while but I recently revisited diapers. I am a DL I guess and I think my interest was from bed wetting as a kid. Back then it was only classic baby diapers so that is where my interests lie. I like the idea of fitting into the classic type diaper and not overly interested in adult diapers for some reason. Tried the goodnights and they are ok but would like to try more of a classic diaper, waist size of 33 so my options are very limited. It's been years since I have done this but I can't seem to get it out of my head lately, I guess it is an escape for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberlain View Post
    Hey, been a while but I recently revisited diapers. I am a DL I guess and I think my interest was from bed wetting as a kid. Back then it was only classic baby diapers so that is where my interests lie. I like the idea of fitting into the classic type diaper and not overly interested in adult diapers for some reason. Tried the goodnights and they are ok but would like to try more of a classic diaper, waist size of 33 so my options are very limited. It's been years since I have done this but I can't seem to get it out of my head lately, I guess it is an escape for me.
    Welcome to the site, I am glad your giving your feeling another try and it can drive you crazy to try and hide them, there are some really good adult side diapres that look and feel like baby diapers, sadly this is what you will have to do you are a big person now so you have to hit in to a big persons things hehe.

Huggles, welcome Amberlain and I hope you enjoy your stay here and make new friends.