Thread: Abena X plus

Default Abena X plus

The abena x plus is a great diaper my only problems are that the tape sometimes rips that plastic and the diaper tears and sometimes my pee leaks outta the plastic anyone else have these problems?

If you wear plastic pants over your diaper to keep the tapes from snagging on your jammies or bedding should stop that.

I lay down a clear tape "landing zone" for the diaper tapes to prevent that :)

I have had the same problem a few times but for the most part it is not an issue. I do find that wearing a onesie or plastic pants really helps.

I've had similar problems with other nappies but never with Abenas. Are you wearing too small a size or taping them too tightly?

I had a bad batch a few years back, where the lower right tape kept coming unstuck.. or came outta the bag already stuck to the bottom of the diaper (those suckers don't come up w/o tearing sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    I had a bad batch a few years back, where the lower right tape kept coming unstuck.. or came outta the bag already stuck to the bottom of the diaper (those suckers don't come up w/o tearing sometimes
    Good point, I have definitely had bad batches in a single bag and even a full case where there was an obvious defect common among all of the diapers or lots of them. I have even experienced this with Abena a few times. So it could be that this is what you are experiencing.