Thread: girlfriend hints

Default girlfriend hints

i was sat in the car with my gf her daughter said do u want dodi my gf laghted and said tht would be weired u can get... and then she pauses i said what. she said nevermind i said tell me she said there are adults that like been treat like a baby its a fetish as she was saying this she was bright red i didnt know if she was hinting or not she finish the confiscation by saying its weired dose any1 think she may be a ab

No...at most a previous boyfriend/friend friend was an AB at worst she stumbled upon a diaper related fetish site by accident and was consequently harassed by 45 year old men. Don't reach, but then again what do I know of your girlfriend, I guess there's always a possibility but it's slim to none so don't get excited by the prospect.

Also, work on that spelling and try not to use abbreviations, it's not grammatically correct. Punctuation is a must too, remember...when beginning a new sentence use the [shift] or CAP locks key to capitalize the first letter.

Have a good day :p,

- Ze Gramma Nazi

What if she somehow found out you were an AB and tried to drop a hint that she knows? Or, what if she was trying to provoke a response from you to get it out into the open? :o

na shes only stoped at mine once and ab stuff was hidden in loft

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    What if she somehow found out you were an AB and tried to drop a hint that she knows? Or, what if she was trying to provoke a response from you to get it out into the open?
    *Consults clipboard of the overwhelming statistics and first hand accounts of the likelihood of that happening*

And that's why when we say "what if", we're actually talking about an improbability kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    No...at most a previous boyfriend/friend friend was an AB at worst she stumbled upon a diaper related fetish site by accident and was consequently harassed by 45 year old men. Don't reach, but then again what do I know of your girlfriend, I guess there's always a possibility but it's slim to none so don't get excited by the prospect.

Also, work on that spelling and try not to use abbreviations, it's not grammatically correct. Punctuation is a must too, remember...when beginning a new sentence use the [shift] or CAP locks key to capitalize the first letter.

Have a good day :p,

- Ze Gramma Nazi
    Gee that was slightly on the negative side of the scale. We really do not know what the girlfriend was thinking or what she has experienced so to me it is a bit of a stretch to assume they she may have been harassed by a 45 year old man.

On the subject of 45 year olds, it seems to me that this is also a terribly insensitive reference. Some day you will also be 45 years old, maybe even older. How will you feel if you are a very good person but some kid points out that you are creepy because you are 45?

It is far better to treat all others with kindness and respect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    What if she somehow found out you were an AB and tried to drop a hint that she knows? Or, what if she was trying to provoke a response from you to get it out into the open?
    Wow, this is an interesting thought. The OP would need to really gauge the original conversation to determine how likely this is but it makes perfect sense to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littlebabyb View Post
    i was sat in the car with my gf her daughter said do u want dodi my gf laghted and said tht would be weired u can get... and then she pauses i said what. she said nevermind i said tell me she said there are adults that like been treat like a baby its a fetish as she was saying this she was bright red i didnt know if she was hinting or not she finish the confiscation by saying its weired dose any1 think she may be a ab
    It definitely would not be the first time that someone accidentally or incidentally let something slip regarding there AB side. Chance coupe be right that she has somehow been exposed to another AB at some point but I would say this is not necessarily likely. Most people are not aware of or generally don't think of diaper fetishes in normal conversation unless they happen to have personal interests.

I would say that the fact that she blushed and that her daughter asked of she wanted a dodi, which sounds like she might be referring to a diaper, and that she explained that there are adults that like being treated like a baby, all adds up to the possibility that she has at least some sort of interest.

If you love and respect her, and you believe you can trust her, I would consider opening up to her about your interests. If you are not sure you might start by watching for other clues then over time maybe even dropping some subtle hints. Like leaving a pacifier in the open or revealing your plushie to her. If she is not AB but is really just retrying to get you to open up because she somehow knows that you are, I would say this will also be a good way to say yes without actually coming out and telling her that yes, you are AB.

If you really care for her and expect it to be a lasting relationship you will discover that honesty will serve both of you well.

good point dodi is what little ones call pacis in the uk lol thanks for ur advise