Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead

Default Left 4 Dead

The demo for preordered people comes out on the 6th. Anyone else preorder and wanna play together? Or wanna play when actual game comes out?

If ya have steam, add me anyway even if ya wont play L4D.
    Steam id: [email protected]

I preordered. Hopefully the demo is long enough to be worth the download time.

I did not pre-order it due to lack of money plus I am going to buy Fallout 3 first. I will play the demo when its out for the masses however and see what its like.

Demo was fantastic apart from the massive graphical problems. Went public today for those that don't know for some reason. Try it you will probably like it. Gonna have a great November 18th with friends. Gonna play all day non stop... if they fixed the graphics glitches.

There are no graphic glitches... at least not on my demo there isn't nor on any of my friends/clan's. Anyways I been playing it a lot though it is only two small levels.

No thanks, I already played Resident Evil Outbreak D:

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    Ohh... the game with the hideous control schemes that takes a fighter pilot to control? Hows flight school going for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    There's huge differences between RE:O and L4D. RE:O plays more like a traditional survival horror game, while L4D (at least from what I can tell from the demo) involves getting from point A to B as quickly as you can, mowing down (or avoiding) all the zombies that try to attack you. There's also the small matter of only one of the two games still having functioning servers.

EDIT: Someone's already made a motivator out of it.
    Last edited by MrSiltStrider; 13-Nov-2008 at 01:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    There are no graphic glitches... at least not on my demo there isn't nor on any of my friends/clan's. Anyways I been playing it a lot though it is only two small levels.
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/662/l4ddemhospital02subway0cs8.jpg

Happening to a lot of people. It's the source engine corrupting lightmaps. Only fix as of yet is to minimize completely then maximize. Its such a pain in rear.

Sickness that's odd considering this is the first time I heard about it and I been on Gamefaqs L4D board a lot now.