Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Diaper

Default New Diaper

If there is gonna be a new Adult Diaper made which design what you like to see on it? And do you want it to beat out all of the other high quality diapers you buy online like Abena x plus and molicare super plus

Personally, I like some of them with baby prints. But for going out with it on in public (in case my bag is searched when going to a movie theatre) I also like the plain white ones.

I think a good adult print ones for going out would be fun, why make nappies/diapers a bad thing if we had to wear them we should wear them with pride so themed ones would be great but we know society wont accept that but hey

Default New Diaper

My little pony friendship is magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Abdl1396 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be amazing. Though they would probably end up using the same terrible vectors that they use for most of the promo artwork and toy boxes.

HumanBeing

Little cartoon kittys would be adorable, especially brown cats are the cutest!
    I'd like it to be super absorbent and that it wouldn't go all clumpy :p And for it to have the clothlike back, not the plastic back, and if they made pullup versions too that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Little cartoon kittys would be adorable, especially brown cats are the cutest!
    I'd like it to be super absorbent and that it wouldn't go all clumpy :p And for it to have the clothlike back, not the plastic back, and if they made pullup versions too that would be awesome.
    Yea, exactly, although I would like a plastic backed, cloth like backed versions in both the diaper and the pull-ups. And the pull-ups more like a GoodNites and less like a trashy adult style of pull-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdl1396 View Post
    You stole my idea XD