Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

I am new to this site just joined today

Welcome and have a fun stay here at ADISC. Friends are easy to make so don't be shy.

Tell us more about yourself. What do you like to do outside being an AB/DL? I see on your profile you like movies, music, and video games. What's your favorite movie? What kind of music do you listen too? do you play any music yourself? Finally what kind of games? Xbox, Wii, PS3, PC?

I like to watch horror movies play video games like Gta and resident evil i like all different types of music except country and gospel and i enjoy being weird lol

I'm not big on horror movies, though there is something fun about scaring the crap out of myself. What would you say is your favorite horror movie? I love the SAW series, but not sure if that's really considered horror. Mr. Brooks is another great flick, but again more a psychological thriller than horror.

GTA is an awesome game series, I most enjoyed San Andreas. As for Resident Evil, the only one I have ever played is Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii, which was a rail shooter. Great game though, if you have a Wii, I highly recommend it.

I don't have a wii im a ps3 user all the way lol been since i was a kid and i love the Saw series i also enjoy the Final Destination series? How long have you been a member of this site?

I have known about the site for along time, but finally joined in 2010. It's a very helpful community with a lot of great people.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I don't have a wii im a ps3 user all the way lol been since i was a kid and i love the Saw series i also enjoy the Final Destination series? How long have you been a member of this site?
    Welcome to the site, why did you join? I see your a AB, DL tag, how long you been in to the seen? how did you find the site? what things do you do with yourself? your 20 so you must still be in school or work or something like this and look under our names it says when we joined

I have been a bed wetter ever since i was 5 years old and i had to wear goodnites for it thats how my DL started and the baby side of me has always been with me i graduated high school in 2010 right now i work i found out about this site along time ago i was looking up diaper stories and this site came up so i decided to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I have been a bed wetter ever since i was 5 years old and i had to wear goodnites for it thats how my DL started and the baby side of me has always been with me i graduated high school in 2010 right now i work i found out about this site along time ago i was looking up diaper stories and this site came up so i decided to check it out
    Nice to see you here thank you for showing us how you became part of the word, I been in to them since I was 6 was made to wear one when I was bad one time and I was hooked lol

Been on and off since then.

It is very nice to know there are people out there just like me that have the same fetish as me But there have been some creepy people with the same fetish and on different websites