Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey how is everyone fairly new to this and having the hardest time with it if there is anyone that would be willing to help me get this that would be awesome. My name is Taylor I am 21 from Texas if you want to know more about me and helping me out msg me.

Welcome to ADISC. You will find everyone here is ready and willing to help out. If you don't mind sharing here, I could try giving you some advice with whatever it is that you need help with.

Welcome to the site, there are many people on this site from many diff walks of life , there many that will listen, talk and help just ask and they will reply when they can, tell us more about your AB/DL side but also tell us about you also anyway welcome.

Hey yeah I am just looking for people to talk to who wear for need also. I have been trying to figure out why I can't send messages to people or chat. I am lost on many things and it's not fun being able to send ppl messages

Quote Originally Posted by tphoto21 View Post
    Hey yeah I am just looking for people to talk to who wear for need also. I have been trying to figure out why I can't send messages to people or chat. I am lost on many things and it's not fun being able to send ppl messages
    Your a new member this is why you have to talk in the forum and get to get your user level up, this stops people from spamming and makes people little more willing to partac in the site.

I have to laugh because getting your user level up reminds me of all the RP games I've played. You have to level up and get some better armor. Anyway, it's so we get to know you a little more, and you get a feel for us as a site. It's actually a good rule, as we've had spammers, just as any site has.

I'm sorry that you're having problems, and I see you're listed as incontinent, so we understand why you need some help and information. There are a number of members on this site who are IC, and I know they can give you some really good tips and insight. Just hang in there, keep posting and you will automatically level up. It beats shooting pigs in the wilderness like the boys had to do in South Park, when they played WoW.

Yeah, Like Nicky said, you are still a contributor, and in order to send Private Messages to other users, or even leave Visitor Messages on their profile, or to access the IRC chat room, you have to become an Established Contributor. You have already been a member long enough. You just need to make 20 posts around the forums. This gives us a chance to get to know you before you start talking to people 'privately'. The best way to get to know people with common interests is to let them know what interests you out in public.

You might check out the Incontinence forum for those that actually wear for need. You are definitely welcome to post in any forum, i just pointed this one out since it seems like the main thing you are looking for.

But as far as leveling up... only 17 more posts to go, and you will be given those new features to play with.

tphoto welcome to ADISC! I'm also from Texas. I like NASCAR and Texas Rangers. I'm retired and have all kinds of time on my hands.