Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conquering this brave new world

Default Conquering this brave new world

Greetings, world! ^^

So yeah, not sure how to start..
    I'm RainbowsGalore, new to this site and fairly new to the wonderful world of Little Big Babies in general I'm hoping to meet lots and lots of cool, awesome, silly or interesting new people..
    I enjoy reading, (The story section is how I first stumbled upon this site in the first place) writing and many other fun things~~

Feel free to ask me anything, but dont feel insulted if I dont want to answer (: Privacy is a virtue..

~RainbowsGalore

Hello and welcome to the show!

You like to read eh? Aside from our story section, what sorts of stuff do you read? These days for me it's mostly papers and stuff for grad school, but once upon a time I read fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I am still a big fan of Anne McCaffrey's Pern novels, and I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to reread all of them. We'll see what happens, though, since I usually find all sorts of other projects to fill up my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsGalore View Post
    Greetings, world! ^^

So yeah, not sure how to start..
    I'm RainbowsGalore, new to this site and fairly new to the wonderful world of Little Big Babies in general I'm hoping to meet lots and lots of cool, awesome, silly or interesting new people..
    I enjoy reading, (The story section is how I first stumbled upon this site in the first place) writing and many other fun things~~

Feel free to ask me anything, but dont feel insulted if I dont want to answer (: Privacy is a virtue..

~RainbowsGalore
    Hello, welcome. I am new myself, and pretty shy, but trying to to break out of my shell. What are some of your favorite authors? I like fantasy/sci-fi mostly. Let me know if you need a suggestion when it comes to that genre.

Hewwo and welcome here! I'm fairly new on here as well, what sort of books do yew like to read? I likes reading fantasy, humour, romance and horror stories, as well as a lot of harry potter fanfictions tehe, I also like to read a lot of manga as well! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    You like to read eh? Aside from our story section, what sorts of stuff do you read?

Quote Originally Posted by keepindl View Post
    What are some of your favourite authors?

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiideviant View Post
    what sort of books do you like to read?
    I am a HUGE fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld saga..
    I also like Tolkien's works, Harry Potter and other fantasy fiction ^^

You, my friend, are a class act.

Have you ever read the Council Wars series by John Ringo? Its one of my favorite science fiction/fantasy series!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    You, my friend, are a class act.

Have you ever read the Council Wars series by John Ringo? Its one of my favorite science fiction/fantasy series!
    I'm afraid I must admit to have never heard of the guy ^^;; I will definitely consider reading some of his work tho!
    (That is, if I ever get time to read anything besides the required works for my study.. Having a literature-oriented study has it's downsides )

Hello new guy! Watsup?
    The story section is also how I stumbled upon this site, I was looking for some things to read and came across some really great stories. Theres loads here for ya to read so pull out a seat read, chat, talk and make some new friends.

Hope your enjoying the site so far.

Be cool, And stay happy ^^ (like you seem in each post in this tread which is good)

Quote Originally Posted by TheReject View Post
    Hello new guy! Watsup?
    The story section is also how I stumbled upon this site, I was looking for some things to read and came across some really great stories. Theres loads here for ya to read so pull out a seat read, chat, talk and make some new friends.

Hope your enjoying the site so far.

Be cool, And stay happy ^^ (like you seem in each post in this tread which is good)
    Seat pulled out? Check!
    making some new friends? Check!
    Being cool? Check!
    Staying happy? Doublecheck!
    Thanksies for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsGalore View Post
    Seat pulled out? Check!
    making some new friends? Check!
    Being cool? Check!
    Staying happy? Doublecheck!
    Thanksies for the welcome
    Having fun? Check-a-mondo