Thread: not a lurker

Default not a lurker

Hi ...
    I am not a lurker...just a busy person. I am 45 years old and have had incontinence issues since I was 5 years old (that I remember).

I bedwet and have daytime fecal incontinence about 30% of the time because I often cannot make it to a washroom in time.

I wear diapers most nights, when I travel and some days when away from washrooms.

I am on this forum to gain insight and I can share my experience if necessary to be helpful to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jenninailtech View Post
    Hi ...
    I am not a lurker...just a busy person. I am 45 years old and have had incontinence issues since I was 5 years old (that I remember).

I bedwet and have daytime fecal incontinence about 30% of the time because I often cannot make it to a washroom in time.

I wear diapers most nights, when I travel and some days when away from washrooms.

I am on this forum to gain insight and I can share my experience if necessary to be helpful to someone.
    Welcome to ADISC People shouldn't be so down on lurking. It's part of a sensible strategy when getting to know a new community. A good lurker is likely to avoid many of the social gaffs that someone who just rushes in to post might make. In any event, I hope this will be a helpful community for you. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your other interests with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

There is people that joined back in 08 and only just posting so your not a lurker, welcome to the site, I am sure you will find help, friends and a welcoming place here.

Huggles