Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 720

So much of that article is rumours, speculation and inaccuracies that you would be a fool to read much into it.

Those extra GHz could go towards assisting the GPU and more realistic AI
    And now I want to punch the author too. *shakes head*

Its all fake, according to Microsoft they wont make newer versions of xbox but just make updated consoles with the same name of "XBOX 360" but with more features, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    Its all fake, according to Microsoft they wont make newer versions of xbox but just make updated consoles with the same name of "XBOX 360" but with more features, etc.

Sources? :3

If it is true then there goes my life in 3 to 4 years.... at least I have time to prepare.

I never seen nor heard of that site. I do not know how reliable it is. Plus does it matter guessing what the next systems will be like focus on the current generation damn it! Let the company's do what they do and we can do what we do which is game.

$3.50 over paypal says the Re-nig on that within 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    $3.50 over paypal says the Re-nig on that within 8 years.
    Re-nig?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    grrr...

i brought a 360 2 weeks ago
    dude, the new line of systems haven't been announced yet. They are still designing the systems I bet so really go off and play the tons of new games that came out this year and still are coming out. Anyways you knew new systems would come out and if you didn't then you must not of been a gamer for very long. New systems ALWAYS comes out every 5 years or so.

I bought a 20 gig Ipod Photo a few months before the Ipod Video came out. But I didn't cry about it. Anyways you have no idea when the new system from Microsoft will even come out! Enjoy what you have now and quit crying about something that won't be here for a few years. You could of waited for the new system to come out but you chose yo get the 360 when it might be half way though its life span.

Not to mentions there's kids/adults out there that would happily take a 360. In my mom's town I know a family who can only afford a Nintendo 64 and they don't even have goldeneye.