Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hello,

I'm new to this site and hoping to meet new people who share the same interests as me. You can call me ShaeCookie. I'm more of an AB then a DL but I do like wearing my diapers! Although I have AB tendencies I consider myself more like a little girl between the ages of 4-6 yrs. Although I'm not into the complete baby things I do however enjoy having a paci and sippy cup and wearing my footie pjs. The main reason I'm into this is for comfort/emotional issues to help cope with daily challenges. I'm a 21 year old female who is straight. I enjoy being with my cat, listening to music, playing with my dolls, hiking, swimming, cooking, and learning new things.
    Please message me if you would like to get to know me. I look forward to meeting some of you as well. Thank you!

LilPrincessJessica

It's awesome you joined Adisc! But, can you tell us a little more, like favorite movies, songs, artists, etc. This site isn't ONLY for AB/DL stuff, but a lot is. XD I'm sure you'll love it here!

Hi Shaecookie, cool name! Welcome to ADISC. I like cats too ^.^ I have 4.

Welcome! I just joined as well! What kind of music do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by LilPrincessJessica View Post
    It's awesome you joined Adisc! But, can you tell us a little more, like favorite movies, songs, artists, etc. This site isn't ONLY for AB/DL stuff, but a lot is. XD I'm sure you'll love it here!
    Sure. I dont watch a whole lot of tv or movies, but i enjoy watching thriller type of movies. I also like to watch movies based on true stories or events in history like "Rain Man", movies about the holocaust time period like "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas", "The devils arithmetic", "Schindlers List", I also always liked the movie "Titanic" "Fiddler on the Roof"and "A Beautiful Mind".
    A disney movie I like would be"Cinderella". As for tv shows I like to watch mostly the reality tv such as "Intervention" and things like that.
    For art I like alot of the Anime stuff but I myself and no where near an artist. My favorite music is Christian Contemporary music because my belief in Jesus as my Saviour is very important to me. Some of my favorite songs and artists are Chris Tomlin, Jason Castillo, Third Day, Matt Redman, Building 429. A couple of my favorite songs are "Our God" by Chris Tomlin and "Where I Belong" by building 429. However I sometimes enjoy listening to a little of pop such as Katie Perry and country music. Anyway Thanks for the welcome, and if you want to know more just ask!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! My favorite types of music are Christian Contemporary, Pop, and a little bit of Country and Bluegrass.

Quote Originally Posted by tripletxxx View Post
    Welcome! I just joined as well! What kind of music do you like?

Welcome ShaeCookie,
    I sure can appreciate your joining for the comfort due to the daily stress issues we deal with each day. I think you will be comforted in this site sue to so many nice folks. I also like cats and have 3. Anytime you would like to chat I have an open ear.