Thread: another diaper wearing lover

Default another diaper wearing lover

hi there i would like to say hi to all of you guys that, i shouldnt really say suffer but ja, but rather more accept myself as the person i am today. i am a dl which has taken me sometime to accept myself for who i am. i come from cape town south africa, i cannot believe how much support there is in cape town about this fetish that its made me see in a different way. although i can see south africans are very conservative people as we dont really open up as much as other countries do. but i guess in time it will change. i just would like to say hi

Quote Originally Posted by mac30 View Post
    hi there i would like to say hi to all of you guys that, i shouldnt really say suffer but ja, but rather more accept myself as the person i am today. i am a dl which has taken me sometime to accept myself for who i am. i come from cape town south africa, i cannot believe how much support there is in cape town about this fetish that its made me see in a different way. although i can see south africans are very conservative people as we dont really open up as much as other countries do. but i guess in time it will change. i just would like to say hi
    Hey there mac30! Welcome to ADISC.

Oh cool, cape town... I've actually wanted to go there at least once in my life, but I don't know if I will ever actually make it! It's good to see that you have begun to accept yourself, it usually can take a while for people to do this!

So, what do you do in Cape Town?

I'm a University Student (in Canada), going to get my BSc. in Computer Science I personally love programming (typically I use C#), and I am interested mostly in UX design.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Hey i finally saw your thread!

Welcome to Adisc.

Do you game?

XBOX360 or Ps3?

Any other hobbies besides what we all share in common here?

Enjoy your stay.

howzit lucky fish, yeah any gaming is great, i have a nintendo wii and a computer, but im pretty much flexible with all gaming devices, as long as its a game that shoots people in the head or heavy action simulation or strategy games im pretty much game for anyone. my favourite so far is call duty mw3 but thinking of buying black ops, but with the price of my fetish going up man me is gonna be stone broken hahaha. i hope what ive said here doesnt make any of the moderators upset though coz ive noticed they delete certain things here which ive never really notice since i was on the last time. well im sorry if they do find anything obscene.