Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hola!

Default Hola!

Hey,

SO I finally decided to try out - ADISC - I have lurked long enough :p Anyways I have pretty much tried out all the sites with the exception of this one, so I figured I would give it a try. I was mainly drawn to the cleanliness & civility of the forums as well as Mods who actually police forums

Anyways about me : I like cars, architecture, furniture, collecting things, drinking tea, reading books, playing with my cat. Feel free to message me / add me. I'll be creeping on here a while and will probs message some of yall!

Also if any of yall are from the great state of Texas let me know

Quote Originally Posted by tripletxxx View Post
    Hey,

SO I finally decided to try out - ADISC - I have lurked long enough :p Anyways I have pretty much tried out all the sites with the exception of this one, so I figured I would give it a try. I was mainly drawn to the cleanliness & civility of the forums as well as Mods who actually police forums

Anyways about me : I like cars, architecture, furniture, collecting things, drinking tea, reading books, playing with my cat. Feel free to message me / add me. I'll be creeping on here a while and will probs message some of yall!

Hey tripetxxx, Welcome to ADISC!

Yep! We're your local friendly, clean, and mature diaper loving, adult baby community. It is that clean and safe environment that brings lots of people to join in around here. Heh... it's also that clean environment that made me see a username with 'xxx' in it and immediately check out the intro. :P (nothin wrong with it. It just scared me for a minute). As long as you do your part to keep this place clean and civil, then I am sure you are going to be a great member.

I will be honest, I don't share a lot of your hobbies, but I am slowly becoming a cat person. I swore it would never happen, but I am engaged to a girl with two cats, and I am actually starting to like their company. I think they are still undecided on me, but I like them ok.

One thing you might want to know, as a new member, you won't be able to send messages to anyone else quite yet. We want to take a couple of days (7 to be exact) to get to know you before giving you that capability. I am sure you won't have any problem leveling up to an Established Contributor (7 days, 20 posts, no rulebreaking). Once you are an EC you get the ability to send Private Messages, leave Visitor Messages on other members' profile pages, and access our Live Chat (IRC). If you want any additional infor on the "Levels system", just click here.

Welcome again. And I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey,

Hi tripletxxx! I though I heard you call my name?!?

Nice to meet you. I love kitties. And I currently live in Texas too, but not for too much longer.

It's a funny thing to think about but I like furniture too!

And if you haven't guessed by now, i like cars.

nice to have you here!

Hey,

Cool and welcome to ADISC. This really is a good safe place to be.

I am more or less from Texas, ok, not born there but was there for my Senior year and I do consider myself a Texan, among others.

Enjoy your stay here, it is a great site.

Thanks guys! I'm looking forwards to the site

- - - Updated - - -

@ Ilikecars : What kind of cars do you like?

Welcome to ADISC tripletxxx. I'm also from North Texas. I also like cars to a certian extent. I'm a big NASCAR and Texas Rangers fan. Also I'm retired so have a lot

of time on my hands.

@ Ilikecars : What kind of cars do you like?
    My favorite are moden sports sedans like the AMG or M series ones. But I like other stuff too. What about you?

bmw's and jags. I really wanna get an xjs as a project car. V12 & pure luxury! I have an E46 with some dinan mods on it that is pretty sweet! I also saw a 1M the other day - it was so beautiful

Default Hola!

Nice. I like jags too.

I have an E60 M5, I bought it because I wanted a tru manual, but I think I like Merc's AMG cars a tiny bit better.

Welcome aboard!! I am also new to this site and have found it very nice. As you pointed out the Moderators do a good job of keeping this a clean fun site.