Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desperately seeking feedback

Default Desperately seeking feedback

Something I forgot to mention was that I LOVE Baby Sylvester! Anyways, I am thinking of having a shirt made and I'm worried the image I have "constructed" is too busy. At the same time I don't want to have just a single image printed. I took these images from google and cropped out the backgrounds using ms paint. I would love to hear anyone's constructive criticisms or any ideas/advice on the design. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	14939  
    Last edited by Clifford; 27-Oct-2012 at 20:46.

Ah...he's cute. It's funny because I just used a reference today in my adisc story, referring to baby bugs bunny. It looks like we both enjoyed that old cartoon series. To answer your question, I love your baby Sylvester. I don't work in the medium, and I'm terrible at art, but I know what I like.

Thank you dogboy! Is the baby looney tunes series really that old? I would always watch it on t.v (in secret of course) in the early 2000's. I thought it was new at that time. Regardless I still love it. Hmmm I wonder what my partner would say to me buying a DVD or two of the series. Also, I'll have to read your story

I think your images are sweet...not busy at all...go with what you like! Remember..it's all about what the bABy likes!! And Baby Looney Toons came out in 2002...hard to believe it's been 10 years...I think you should indulge yourself and get a few DVD's too!

Ella

Some cute pitchers. I find Baby Looney Toons cute to

Quote Originally Posted by EllaWhispers View Post
    And Baby Looney Toons came out in 2002...hard to believe it's been 10 years...I think you should indulge yourself and get a few DVD's too!

Ella
    I went searching on eBay and found a combo pack of the blt with all four volumes for about 10 dollars! I asked my fiancÚ if he'd ever watched the show, he said he used to all the time and he loved it. So I ordered it. Now we can watch it together!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback guys. What are some of your favorite characters?

Im a big baby bugs fan wanted to have some shirts airbrush done maybe some toddler stuff made.
    And yes own the dvd's.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Im a big baby bugs fan wanted to have some shirts airbrush done maybe some toddler stuff made.
    And yes own the dvd's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep2.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	14978 Now maybe you can have a shirt made. =) Sellers on ebay do them for 10 or so dollars. If it's too small I can send it to you another way.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to always shrink uploads for me. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep2.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	14978 Now maybe you can have a shirt made. =) Sellers on ebay do them for 10 or so dollars. If it's too small I can send it to you another way.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to always shrink uploads for me. =/
    That was something very cute.