Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New England Diaper Enthusiast May Be Seeking Plea Deal

BigC300

Default New England Diaper Enthusiast May Be Seeking Plea Deal

Check out this item in today's news:

http://hampton-northhampton.patch.co...ed-diaper-case

Bit of a silly thing to do! He would of probably got a mommy if he just advertised wanting one.

Quote Originally Posted by ryrypie View Post
    Bit of a silly thing to do! He would of probably got a mommy if he just advertised wanting one.
    Clearly the person in the article isn't the brightest bulb around...

BigC300

Quote Originally Posted by ryrypie View Post
    You're exactly right, he could already have someone babying him!

That guys is not a "diaper enthusiast" he is a very sick man, and to call him anything else puts this community to shame. No one should be pulled into a fetish unknowingly just to please some guys loins, it's disgusting. He deserves jail time and I hope that's what they give him

They'll keep him out of circulation for a while and off the internet.

KinkyPants

How this this illegal? He is hiring a nurse to change his diaper, if needs it, if he doesn't that's her job, if he is paying where is the crime here? just saying Nursing care includes diaper changes ... you can hire someone to fap u, just coz u can do it ur self, don't make it illegal,

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyPants View Post
    How this this illegal? He is hiring a nurse to change his diaper, if needs it, if he doesn't that's her job, if he is paying where is the crime here? just saying Nursing care includes diaper changes ... you can hire someone to fap u, just coz u can do it ur self, don't make it illegal,
    I am not sure where youre from, but here, it's actually illegal to get someone to "fap you" ...furthermore, this is a fetish (at least it seems so for him) so it is sexual in nature, having someone partake in, what you would deem, something sexual without their consent is a crime. He can hire a dominatrix for all I care, but to pretend to be disabled is f-ed up, morally...getting sexual pleasure from it by tricking someone to partake is (here at least, and should be anywhere) a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyPants View Post
    Changing diapers isn't her job though, it is a part of it yes but her job is to take care of patients who cannot take care of themselves which this guy is perfectly able to do and he only wanted her to change his diapers because he gets off of that idea. The nurse did not consent to be apart of his sexual fantasies and, unsurprisingly, did not take kindly to being treated the way she was. As for prostitution it is not legal in many parts of the world, ever noticed in TV and movies anyone playing a prostitute asks them guy if he is a cop? It is because it is illegal to pay women for sex/accept sex for payment in a lot of locations.

it seems to me this guy has a brain injury after all.. duh. I hope he does get jail time for it. he wouldve been better off trolling the streets for a whore.. cheaper and safer too, even if illegal