Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi guys!

I'm a 22-year-old DL from the USA. I'm a student who enjoys drawing, sketching, and watercolor painting. I love the feeling of a fresh diaper against my skin and usually wear one about once a week. I've never told anybody about my habit, though.

A little bit more about me: I'm a big gamer and play a lot of TF2 and GTA4. I also know how to play guitar (not that well, though) and sometimes play for my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wildman90 View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm a 22-year-old DL from the USA. I'm a student who enjoys drawing, sketching, and watercolor painting. I love the feeling of a fresh diaper against my skin and usually wear one about once a week. I've never told anybody about my habit, though.

A little bit more about me: I'm a big gamer and play a lot of TF2 and GTA4. I also know how to play guitar (not that well, though) and sometimes play for my friends.
    Hey wildman90!

Welcome to ADISC!

I absolutely love drawing, and art... I don't practice at all, and I'm not great (which makes logical sense). While I was in High School I was beginning to get reasonable at drawing, but after the art teacher wouldn't let me in Art (grade 12) I fell out of practicing <Long Story>.

I'm currently a University student taking Computer Science (at least I picked a science that actually can be useful with some artistic ability!). I especially would like to work as a UX designer when I graduate. UX Designers deal a lot with GUI perfection, not for you personally, or your customer perfectly. But you work hard on making the GUI clean, user friendly, efficient and take into consideration the user base(s) that will be using the program. This makes for a possibly unhappy 'customer' but his employees will have the best of the utilities at hand, which can speed up their processes.

Too many places don't have UX designers, but they are beginning to look more and more at hiring them! So hopefully, just hopefully I can get a job as one.

- Lobie