Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fable 2

Question fable 2

ok so the day i went in to buy fable 2 i decided to buy fallout 3 instead but now im having second thoughts f i should get fable 2 at all if anyone here has it maybe gimme some advice if you can?

i totally loved fable 1 and played it all the time so im pretty sure ill like fable 2 i just wanna be sure is all

Darkfinn

I haven't played it yet... LuvsGurl has... I'll ask her.

I'm loving it, and the game isn't short if you successfully complete all quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagete View Post
    I'm loving it, and the game isn't short if you successfully complete all quests.
    Fable 2 and Fallout 3 suffer in the same thing very, very short main story lines. But anyways Fallout 3 seams more expansive and more bang for the buck. Anyways I got to wait until Fable 2 comes to the PC and I swear they better be working on that right now.

Fable 2 is one of the coolest games i have played in a long time, it has high replay value you can play it multiple times being good, evil, man, woman, mage, sword use, gun or bow user, or a combination or two or all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kade View Post
    Fable 2 is one of the coolest games i have played in a long time, it has high replay value you can play it multiple times being good, evil, man, woman, mage, sword use, gun or bow user, or a combination or two or all of them
    In other words its just like Fable 1 then but with the option to pick a female gender and use guns?

All in all Fable 2 is a great game. A lot of the elements form the first are still there and have been refined a lot. The main storyline is way to short though, and is much to linear. A lot of the sidequests are pretty funny, but they don't really make up for the lack of an interesting plot in my opinion.

It could be because of the "bad" plot, but my main disappointment with Fable 2 is the lack of the fairytale feel the first one had. It's what i really liked about Fable 1. The attempt at it is there, but it never really gets of the ground.

Enough of my whining though. It's still a great game and I've spent a few hours to much playing it the last weeks because of it.

just got it yesterday....pretty sweet so far. i love the guns&bows knockback distance

my dogs like REALLY hurt...can he die ?

and does anyone know where dog elixers are >_<