Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing for Halloween?

Default What are you wearing for Halloween?

So, I'm just getting ready for a party

Has anyone got any really awesome outfits for Halloween this year?

I'm dressing up as Little Bo Peep

I have been trying left and right to decide what to wear tonight for my karaoke DJ party.... and with money being SO TIGHT I couldn't afford anything.

I am going using my sisters pimp daddy outfit. I guess that works, a DJ dressed as a pimp daddy. /shrug

Not what I wanted to do but oh well....

The joys of having my own labcoat means that Professor Oak is always a good one (also gets me out of having to remember names as well ) although if I was going for a more topical costume then Jimmy Saville would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    The joys of having my own labcoat means that Professor Oak is always a good one (also gets me out of having to remember names as well ) although if I was going for a more topical costume then Jimmy Saville would be good too.
    Haha! Charlie was going to dress as Jimmy Saville, but he decided not to, because he thought lots of people would do that this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Haha! Charlie was going to dress as Jimmy Saville, but he decided not to, because he thought lots of people would do that this year!
    That is one of the reasons I'm not doing it too but it'll be funny to see others attempt it, looking forward to the Jimmy Saville effigies on Bonfire Night too.

I'm gona go to Chipotle in fursuit to get a $2 burrito.

I'm going to be Superman, at least for our big Halloween party on Sunday. However, because I'm so decidedly un-super, I'm going to be wearing a glowing block of Kryptonite like a pendant and will be trudging around pathetically. It was my wife's idea. I didn't know whether to be offended or relieved at having been spared a more energetic role.

Wife is going to be Catwoman. And, I must say, she looks damned sexy in her costume. I probably should have been Batman, but I've been forbidden to wear the same costume two years in a row, and I was Batman last year. At least we're all comic book heroes/villians -- well, almost. Son is going to be Captain America (very funny little costume with fake muscles and all), but our daughter is on a major Lion King binge, and so will be going as a Lion. It was clear from the get-go that we were not going to change her mind!

Cygnus

I've made it my goal the past couple of years to come up with costumes that require me to dress up in my normal clothes. I've been a modern-day vampire, a werewolf before the transformation, and this year I'm being a timetraveler from the future that's really good at keeping his cover because he took good notes in his "intro to the early 21st century" class.

I will dress up as my inner LG that's crazy about hello kitty! =) I will dress up for work since we are allowed to do so on halloween and there even prizes for best costumes... 1st place gets $75 GC (gift certificate), and 2nd place gets $50, and 3rd get $25.... so I will try my best!