Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Its been a while since I have been able to get back on this forum so my account has lapsed into Lurker status

So I better introduce myself here, I work in the UK selling mobility and incontinence aids. I have found this site brilliant a resource to get genuine feedback on various incontinence products.

I also like to help people with incontinence issues find the right products especially if its the first time buying these sorts of products so feel free to PM me questions or find me on the fourum

Quote Originally Posted by L0la View Post
    Its been a while since I have been able to get back on this forum so my account has lapsed into Lurker status

So I better introduce myself here, I work in the UK selling mobility and incontinence aids. I have found this site brilliant a resource to get genuine feedback on various incontinence products.

I also like to help people with incontinence issues find the right products especially if its the first time buying these sorts of products so feel free to PM me questions or find me on the fourum
    Hey there L0la!

Welcome to ADISC

That's cool, this seems like it would be a great site to learn more about incontinence products from a wide range of different people! So, I'm sure that you know of the Diaper Talk and Incontinence forums, certainly where you will find the most important threads.

I'm a computer science student, and hope to begin working as a UX designer in the field. Of course, I will happily take any programming position once I'm out of University.

Just a side note, you can't PM people until you have reached Established Contributor which you can find more information about here.

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there L0la!

Welcome to ADISC

That's cool, this seems like it would be a great site to learn more about incontinence products from a wide range of different people! So, I'm sure that you know of the Diaper Talk and Incontinence forums, certainly where you will find the most important threads.

I'm a computer science student, and hope to begin working as a UX designer in the field. Of course, I will happily take any programming position once I'm out of University.

Just a side note, you can't PM people until you have reached Established Contributor which you can find more information about here.

- Lobie
    Thats ok and thanks for all your help I intend to be here for a while