Thread: does any one know how to put on an abu classic rectangle diaper

Default does any one know how to put on an abu classic rectangle diaper

how do you put on the rectangle diapers that dont have the wings

Tapes in the back, soft padded side against your skin. Open the back, lay on it and then draw the diaper up between your legs. Then spread the front out and tape each of the two sides, one at a time.

They are really simple diapers that are basically the same as what we have now, they just are not as shaped and fitted looking.

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    ok thank you very much
    No problem. I remember those diapers from when I was really young, I had a brother that was diapered in them and I snuck them a few times.

So I am curious, how are those diapers anyway?

Can you link us to them? I'm curious to see if they literally are rectangle.

some of the diapers are amazing just that as long as you dont touch the tape as much you should be alright and if you want to see the diapers just go to abuniverse.com click on the sample pack and look for the old pampers style diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    No problem. I remember those diapers from when I was really young, I had a brother that was diapered in them and I snuck them a few times.

So I am curious, how are those diapers anyway?
    They suck IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by jdisc View Post
    They suck IMO...
    Good to know. I definitely won't be ordering them anytime soon.

I do have one or two siblings that used this kind of diaper as babies and I do remember sneaking them several ones when I was little. They are my earliest memory of disposable diapers. As I recall the brand we used were Kimbies and they were a little different, but pretty similar concept. I think we also used the ones that were more like what ABU has.

In any case I was never that interested in them as my early connection was with cloth diapers. Then when I was a young teen I was more interested in the classic pampers which are more like the ABU Super Dry Kids.

the pamper style ones do suck but it is only the tapes if they make them a little more sticky then they may be better but the rest of the diapers in the sample pack are amazing i think