Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm still alive...

Default I'm still alive...

I'm still around ya'll... I didn't die or anything, not that anyone cares since no one asked...

I just got some stuff going on right now, including a computer issue(yet again- it never ends), job change, and personal things that I don't have the time to go into right now.

But hopefully I will return in full and formidable fashion within a few days. Things are just nuts right now and my mind is frazzled...

See ya soon.

Chromos! I haven't see you since I've been back here, I was wondering where you've been. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

When I saw the topic heading I thought it was going to be about the ending song from portal. <_>

I wouldn't take the non-noticing of your disappearance personally. I bet everyone is super-busy these days and there's a been a ton of activity on the site with so many users... so don't feel bad. Hope you can come back in full soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    When I saw the topic heading I thought it was going to be about the ending song from portal. <_>

This was a triumph...

I cared! I was thinking to myself the other day, "Hay, where's Chromos?".

Good to know you're still alive. That's the worry with internet forums, if you got hit by a bus or something we'd never find out.

I've wondered almost daily where you got to. After all, you adopted me !

So come on back and see us (and get to meet all the new people, some of whom will be lots of fun)

I remember you! Good to know you're back (sort of). Computer issues suck...my solution is to own multiple spares

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    This was a triumph...
    I'm making a note here...HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction...

... regarding Chromos still being around! We'll be here when you get back!