Thread: Hello from a former lurker!

Default Hello from a former lurker!

Hello! I'm Beaniebaby a 20 year old from Canada. Been a lurker for a while just avoiding posting, i guess just out of the illogical paranoia that someone from my RL will catch me

I guess I fall under AB/DL, started off just DL growing up but i got more into the AB side of things in recent years. Im finding that i am more interest in being AB then a DL, errr well im not sure xD

Over the past few months i have gotten into buying diapers online, but splurged maybe a bit to much and now have far more diapers then i have places to keep them, along with not having the time/opportunity to wear diapers often i kinda over did it lol

AB/DL stuff aside, i'm the adventurous type saving up for a lengthy trip to italy. I have a fairly new girlfriend who has a no idea about this side of me. I work as a bartender and a delivery driver, so i manage to keep busy until i end up going to post secondary. Umm other than that im a casual gamer, basketball player, bit of a musician i play piano and a synth, and am learning guitar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniebaby View Post
    Hello! I'm Beaniebaby a 20 year old from Canada. Been a lurker for a while just avoiding posting, i guess just out of the illogical paranoia that someone from my RL will catch me

I guess I fall under AB/DL, started off just DL growing up but i got more into the AB side of things in recent years. Im finding that i am more interest in being AB then a DL, errr well im not sure xD

Over the past few months i have gotten into buying diapers online, but splurged maybe a bit to much and now have far more diapers then i have places to keep them, along with not having the time/opportunity to wear diapers often i kinda over did it lol

AB/DL stuff aside, i'm the adventurous type saving up for a lengthy trip to italy. I have a fairly new girlfriend who has a no idea about this side of me. I work as a bartender and a delivery driver, so i manage to keep busy until i end up going to post secondary. Umm other than that im a casual gamer, basketball player, bit of a musician i play piano and a synth, and am learning guitar
    Welcome Beaniebaby, it is very nice to have you on ADISC.

You sound a lot like me, definitely adventurous although I have already spent about a month in Europe and lts of time in other places. Travel is amazing. I am also learning guitar and I have a bit of a musical background.

I also tend to buy a lot of diapers, more than I need, when I can then I end up buying more of other kinds. Makes keeping them under wraps a bit more challenging.

It is interesting that you were worried about a RL associate discovering you here. Unlikely to happen unless you happen to know another AB/DL and this is possible. One important precaution is to make sure you use a unique nick here that is not used anywhere else by you.

The interesting thing about starting out DL then discovering the AB side is that many of us are really AB naturally. This has np more to do with why all of this came to be for you. Of course there are a lot of reasons but it would seem that the most common are related to regressive tendencies. For me one of the early things that happened was that I had always had a desire to be back in diapers and to mess. Even at 5 this was a feeling I often got. I did not realize until later that I might have also had the desire to wet but then I was already wetting the bed until my early teens.

For most the easy way to determine that it is regressive is to think back about two things. First, when you diaper do you generally have a feeling of peace, comfort and love (as in you feel loved). These feelings are most likely to be the driving force behind continued use, and could be very strong or somewhat mild. Second, look back and consider whether you have a pretty strong inner child or not. Everyone is a little different but some still like pacifiers, some just love I play with toys. I never realized it until much after but every time I have ever gone To a toy store, or walked through a toy department I can not resist stopping and playing

It is a wonderful thing to celebrate your little side and to remain connected to that part of yourself that makes you a truly special person.

Again welcome and enjoy your time!