Thread: Hello To All!

Default Hello To All!

Hello ADISC community!
    My name is Barrett. I've been very secretive with my love of diapers to others but I hope that ADISC helps me with that. Even though I am kind of nervous posting this I feel that it I wont regret it in the future. I am a DL with some love for furries. I came here to find a good community for DL's n' such and read about the different stories that everyone has to discuss. I have a huge love for PC gaming and a little bit of xbox love in there. Minecraft being my favorite, I play BF3, GTA4, and many others. I also love to go on youtube and reddit a lot. I also love to listen to music. I listen to many varieties of music, with dubstep, hip-hop, and alternative rock. Other than electronic stuff, I love to play basketball. From this site, I am looking for a good community of DL's and others . I also hope to talk about stuff with other DL's.

Thank you and I hope to talk with you all soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bcr34 View Post
    Hello ADISC community!
    My name is Barrett. I've been very secretive with my love of diapers to others but I hope that ADISC helps me with that. Even though I am kind of nervous posting this I feel that it I wont regret it in the future. I am a DL with some love for furries. I came here to find a good community for DL's n' such and read about the different stories that everyone has to discuss. I have a huge love for PC gaming and a little bit of xbox love in there. Minecraft being my favorite, I play BF3, GTA4, and many others. I also love to go on youtube and reddit a lot. I also love to listen to music. I listen to many varieties of music, with dubstep, hip-hop, and alternative rock. Other than electronic stuff, I love to play basketball. From this site, I am looking for a good community of DL's and others . I also hope to talk about stuff with other DL's.

Thank you and I hope to talk with you all soon!
    Welcome to the site. You've written an excellent introductory and I applaud you. I'm one of the older members on the site, but I do listen to some of the music you've mentioned. I'm a professional musician, degreed as a classical musician, but I played for 15 years in a very good rock cover band. We've played for as many as 20,000., with Dave Matthews in our audience.

I too have played my share of games, but my favorite was the many Diablo variations. I'm one of the story writers on the site, and I have a four star short story posted on Nook Books.

I hope you enjoy the site. I too was a bit hesitant to tell about my diaper desires when I first joined, the desire being something I carefully kept hidden all my life. I think you'll enjoy the many discussions and over time, you will feel more comfortable with this crazy thing we all do.