Thread: What is the best diaper for day use which is discreet

Red face What is the best diaper for day use which is discreet

I'm after a diaper which could be used during the day which is discreet when wearing which no one would notice. I work in a school and travel between classrooms and offices doing IT work so hopefully someone out there can understand my issue.

Also I'm in Australia so the variety of diapers etc isn't as get as elsewhere.

Cheers look forward to a response.

Matt

Well you need to be able to take it off and put it back on without destroying the diaper, right? So you want a pull-up. Then it just goes by size. Tranquility has larger ones, but if you can fit into goodnites then it's probably the most convenient. Also try to make sure it's NOT plastic backed, as those tend to crinkle. (I think all pull-ups are cloth-back actually...)

Maybe a little more info if you aren't satisfied?

What about getting a onesie to go over the diaper? This way you can get slightly larger diapers but still not show the bulk. If your shirt rides up it'll just be a tucked in under-shirt. You can even get tank-top onesies so the sleeves are hidden. Heck, they even make golf onesies at the place i got mine from. Oh, and they hides the sound completly. You will never hear that sound unless it's dead silent, which i hardly doubt you'll come across and a person will ever make that conclusion.

By the way, what's teh age of the students? If it's a High School you'll be in a worse siutation than college or uni.

Default What is the best diaper for day use which is discreet

Thanks for the info so far the facility I work in is Kindergarten to Year 12 so a varied age group across the spectrum. A cloth backed variety would be good who makes Goodnites I must say I haven't heard of these in Australia.

MATTTYCO

Default Secure X-Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mattytwo81 View Post
    Thanks for the info so far the facility I work in is Kindergarten to Year 12 so a varied age group across the spectrum. A cloth backed variety would be good who makes Goodnites I must say I haven't heard of these in Australia.
    I've been most impressed by Secure X-Plus. With a tight fit pair of underwear or briefs (boxers) I can work in my office without being too obvious.

I wear for medical so it's no biggie if I am heard by my coworkers when I wlk around, but I still try to be discreet and non-distracting.

You are on the right track with the Secure X-Plus if you are wearing for medical reasons, but a cloth back diaper may also work well for you. I also wear at work and use Tena Ultra. I work for an ambulance and have anybody yet notice. I would also invest in some onsies, they can be a lifesaver if your shirt rides up.

As for a discreet nappy, Try Tena Slip products. They are plastic backed products, but i have found them really quiet

I've recently started using Abena M2's and find them really good. I sometimes wear to work and used to use Molicare Super Plus and M4's but I've found that the M2's are way more discreet. They're about then same thickness as Depends but they actually work. You can notice a slight crinkle noise if you're listening for it, but really no one else does. Could always try the air-plus/premium cloth covered as well but personally I like the plastic backing. As already mentioned a onesie would also help reducing noise or in case your shirt rides up.