Thread: Intro take 2 go

Default Intro take 2 go

So i stopped logging on to this site for a few years, and i guess its turned me into a lurker. Anyway, what to say what to say

23 AB. Though very much in the closet about it. I realized I had an obsession with diapers and wanting to be a baby again when I was around 4. I was a bedwetter for 6 years, and it kind of turned me off of my love of diapers. I rediscovered the love and obsession I had for them when I was around 12, at that time I realized just the kind of joy they gave me when my parents weren't making me where them as a pseudo punishment. I have been hooked ever since, but sadly have yet to find anyone in real life that shares this interest with me.

I am currently a college student a year away from his bachelors degree in history, I plan on either becoming a teacher, or using the degree towards one in law. Have yet to decide yet.

I'm professionally trained in Improvisational Theater, and my company frequents many clubs in Los Angeles.

I'm also a disney addict, I have had a season pass to disneyland for the last 4 years. My dream is to go there diapered with a "mommy" or "daddy" and really let my inner kid come out.

I'm a huge movie buff, and tend to frequent many of the Independent theaters in LA, especially when they revive the cult classics I love.

[removed]
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 25-Oct-2012 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by ramenboy005 View Post
    So i stopped logging on to this site for a few years, and i guess its turned me into a lurker. Anyway, what to say what to say

23 AB. Though very much in the closet about it. I realized I had an obsession with diapers and wanting to be a baby again when I was around 4. I was a bedwetter for 6 years, and it kind of turned me off of my love of diapers. I rediscovered the love and obsession I had for them when I was around 12, at that time I realized just the kind of joy they gave me when my parents weren't making me where them as a pseudo punishment. I have been hooked ever since, but sadly have yet to find anyone in real life that shares this interest with me.

I am currently a college student a year away from his bachelors degree in history, I plan on either becoming a teacher, or using the degree towards one in law. Have yet to decide yet.

I'm professionally trained in Improvisational Theater, and my company frequents many clubs in Los Angeles.

I'm also a disney addict, I have had a season pass to disneyland for the last 4 years. My dream is to go there diapered with a "mommy" or "daddy" and really let my inner kid come out.

I'm a huge movie buff, and tend to frequent many of the Independent theaters in LA, especially when they revive the cult classics I love.

[removed]
    Better late than never, I guess.... WELCOME TO ADISC! (officially)

I used to be into theater a little myself, just more on the technical side of things. Lighting, sound, video... stuff like that. I love it. I tried being on stage and was OK at it. I used to be able to sing before puberty hit. Now? Not so much. And I didn't like wearing stage make-up. So I quickly learned that behind the scenes was the best place for me to be.

I think your intro is great and I love your dream, sounds like a lot of fun. One thing I would like to give a little warning about though... ADISC is not a dating site. Since you are over 18, I am sure you can find plenty of sites to use to hunt for that dream person to hang out with or take you to Disneyland. I only ask that you don't post any type of 'personal ad' on ADISC. It's not what we are here for. You are more than welcome to find great friends here and maybe one of those friendships will turn into something more, but coming in 'looking' for something more never seems to work out here.

Anyway... welcome to the site, and to being an actual contributor. I hope you enjoy it here.