Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haii there!!

Default Haii there!!

Hewwo everyone yew can call me kawaiideviant or rachel, or playful, whatever yew want ^_^
    I'm really new to everything with adbl and this website, and I would love to make some friends on here! I love doodling, colouring, playing on my xbox, especially minecraft oh oh and also, hello kitty, sanrio, reading stories and fanfictions :3 and watching anime, and stuffs. Ehehe er....past that I'm not too sure what else to put so I'll leave it there...

Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiideviant View Post
    Hewwo everyone yew can call me kawaiideviant or rachel, or playful, whatever yew want ^_^
    I'm really new to everything with adbl and this website, and I would love to make some friends on here! I love doodling, colouring, playing on my xbox, especially minecraft oh oh and also, hello kitty, sanrio, reading stories and fanfictions :3 and watching anime, and stuffs. Ehehe er....past that I'm not too sure what else to put so I'll leave it there...
    Hey Rachel (or playful), welcome to ADISC! I'm pretty sure you'll make some friends on here. What kind of stories do you like reading? What else do you like doing in your spare time? I read, write, am interested in the arts, and hang out w/ friends. I like your profile avatar.

Yaay ^^ and well I like reading fantasy books, romance, manga, anything reallys :3 and I like crafting things, drawing stuff, playing games and seeing my friends and stuff. That's cool and also thankyew! ^^

Welcome to ADISC! I love Minecraft too! How are you by the way and how are you liking ADISC so far?

Thankies and yay! I'm great thankies, how about yew? I'm liking the website so far hehe just been reading some of the topics and stuffs.

Hey there, welcome to this (not so) little site =p. Reading topics and stuffs is good, but its soooo much more fun to post in topics and stuffs instead =p. Anyways, if you don't mind me inquiring, what are a few of your favorite books? Oh and likewise with Video games?

Welcome to ADISC Playful! *hugs* I hope you enjoy it here. Welcome to our growing family!

@Coyote_Howl hehe :3 that's true yesh and awh ish fine, and umm....*thinks* I'm a big fan of the harry potter series and fantasy novels, I also loved reading the his dark materials trilogy by Philip Pullman, but generally if something catches my eye I'll read it regardless of the genre xD
    I also tend to read an awful lot of harry potter fanfiction online haha ^^
    I also like reading manga like naruto and romance/comedy/horror/psychological style manga as well hehe, and I really really like the halo game series and can't wait for halo 4 to get released! I also love minecraft, and skyrim as well, I borrowed it from my boyfriend a while back and got really into playing it ^_^

@Dracowolf92 Thankyew! *hugs* hehe I think I'll enjoy myself here :3

Hiya Playful! I'm Bearhardt but lots just call me Hardy! You sound like a real nice friend! You like lotsa stuff I like too!

I dun have lotsa time to play games like Minecraft an Skyrim but I do likes them alot! Mebbe I got a new friend to play with tho...

I also really liked the HDM books lots. And doodles and colorings!

•tailwags• So fun to make your 'quaintance!

Hewwo Hardy, nice to meet'chu! :3 And aww thankies, and woo! I loooove doodles and colourings hehe so much fun