Thread: An unexpected bit of luck!

Default An unexpected bit of luck!

Hey guys, today on the way home from work I got the courage to go into a 'boots' store and try to find some diapers someone posted about. It's a small store so I figured it would probably end up to me ordering and coming back. The lady who served me was really nice about it, checked out the back and came back with some silly adult pull ups.. She then checked if they had any in stock to order, but still their main stock had ran out! I left rather disappointed, but something caught my eye. As I drove off, I noticed there was another pharmacy opposite what was just a local pharmacy, looked like a nice family run business or something. I walked in there quickly, noticed they had a lot of items, drynites, underjams etc all in a empty store! Was spoilt for choice. After a quick walk around, I was shocked to see some Tena Slip!! Rather expensive but I was so happy I could buy them!! Was hard to hide 28 of them, but I managed it . Sorry if this was hard to read, not easy to type on the phone!

Nice one, gov I glimpsed something similar in my nearby town, but of course (knowing my eyesight) I may be wrong. Anyway, good work

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Nice one, gov I glimpsed something similar in my nearby town, but of course (knowing my eyesight) I may be wrong. Anyway, good work
    A lot of the bigger chain ones never/rarely have them in the stores, but they can order some in for you! Was so lucky