Thread: omg my diaper leaked in public today!

paul19

Default omg my diaper leaked in public today!

I went on a walk to the beach today, obviously wearing diapers. As I was walking into the pier I feel a sudden urge to urinate. I've been wearing non stop since sunday. So i just let it out. It wasn't long until I felt it going down my leg it got my shorts all wet and to top it off two girls passed by when it happened.luckily they didn't notice. So i had to walk like half a mile to the nearest bathroom so i could change my diaper. Luck was really on my side cause it was already dark and not too many people were there. Some advice, don't trust cheap diapers. I was wearing the cvs brand and it leaked on the first time. I don't think I'm gonna buy cheap diapers again.

I had my diaper leak at a movie theater once. It was pretty embarrassing. I walked at a weird angle with my head down straight for the exit and dealt with it at home.

Right, never trust cheap diapers. There is a reason the premium diapers exist.

I have had several times when even a good or better diaper has leaked while I was in public. When I was a older teen I decided I liked going to the movies in a diaper. There is an obvious advantage of being able to sit through the movie yet I also love my big drinks. The first time I leaked in public I had a huge obvious leak, and it was clear I had a diaper on. I tried to leave carefully at the end of the movie and luckily not many people were there. As I was leaving the building I heard a couple of teen girls behind me, one of them stepped up behind me and sweetly whispered "it looks like you've had a leak."

I had many other leaks in public, most of them never witnessed by others, but it just proves that leaks happen and that it is best to be prepared. After my first oops I started wearing a jacket that I could tie around my waist just in case. This worked well in cool or cold weather but during the summer not so much.

My last big leak incidence happened when I was driving to another state to work on an election team. The county seat was a small town in the middle of nowhere and I was traveling diapered as usual. I had not changed because I had a really thick diaper on and it had only been 3 or 4 hours. As usual when I am wearing I really don't notice that I am wetting because I just let it out naturally. Well I failed to notice that the diaper was over saturated. I noticed a rest stop about 40 miles outside of town, realized I should change so I would not walk into the hotel with a really wet diaper. When I got out of my truck I realized I had clearly leaked and did not have a change of pants very handy. So I just changed and took back off figuring my pants would be dry enough. When I got to the hotel the front desk guy clearly noticed then he very kindly mentioned that it looked like I might need a change and I responded "yea, it leaked."

I you are going to go out diapered my best advice is to plan and then be prepared to deal with what happens. If you will be around others that you don't know it is not too big of a deal because they are unlikely to ever see you again. Don't act like it is a bit deal, some people wear diapers and they leak. Then when it happens take things in stride. If someone says something most times it is meant to point out the problem just in case you hadn't noticed. Be kind about it, say thanks or even better something like oops, or maybe even ugh. It is ok to make a subtle joke out of it. My favorite diaper joke is, "gee I bet Murphy never had to wear one of these things."

If you can't deal with the circumstances associated with the risks you take it is best to abate those risks or simply not wear. I have worn to work at a job where I was the only one on site and I had full security control of the area I was in. But I would never wear to work otherwise unless I had a legitimate need. Sort of like this, I pick and choose the safest times and places even though there is a risk of someone noticing something sometimes.

Well, if you were near the beach, and someone pressed the issue, you got dragged in by the tide, had to fight off a shark that spit box jellyfish at you, and were rescued by the Old Spice Man, who showed you the ways of the Lemurtoad, and you no longer care for mere dialogue, you simply live to observe lesser mortals.

Default omg my diaper leaked in public today!

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Well, if you were near the beach, and someone pressed the issue, you got dragged in by the tide, had to fight off a shark that spit box jellyfish at you, and were rescued by the Old Spice Man, who showed you the ways of the Lemurtoad, and you no longer care for mere dialogue, you simply live to observe lesser mortals.
    Omg. That exact thing happened to me last Tuesday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happens to everyone sooner or later. I haven't had any leaks since I started wearing plastic pants over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Nice! Tell this story and you won't have to worry about the leak or the diaper because it will be more than a little obvious that you are not all there. They would just assume you were special and that you needed the diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    It happens to everyone sooner or later. I haven't had any leaks since I started wearing plastic pants over the top.
    It happens to *everyone* huh, like those who don't wear diapers. Sounds like a good reason for *everyone* to be wearing diapers.

always carry a change of diapers and a change of pants :P, it has not happened to me in public but i have had close calls with my family and leaking well at home.