Thread: Why hello there! :o

Default Why hello there! :o

Hello, my name is Tay (My nickname). I'm 21 and single.

I've known about this forum for quite awhile, but never bothered to register and post, but here I am, doing it!

As for me, I am a diaper lover. If you look at my profile, I don't have Adult Baby checked. That's because I am still curious about it. I've tried a few things relating to Adult Baby things, but still not exactly sure if I want to call myself one or not.

I am one of those who don't have access to diapers very often since I still live with my mom. So when I can I go buy Goodnites or Underjams. I've bought one sample of Bambino diapers, but like I said, that's pretty much a rare treat. I am the type that wants to try new diapers, but am always hesitant to at the same type.

As for my life outside of diapers, I compose my own music. I've been playing piano for over 12 years and I've been composing for around 7 years (maybe). I've written 9 compositions so far, and still going strong.

But why did I join this forum? So I can meet new AB/DL's and become friends with them. This is my first time really reaching out to a community about this type of thing, but I have good hopes in it :3

That's really all of me, besides the type of items I've got (bottles, footed pajama's, ect.)

So...who wants to be my friend? :P

Hi Tay, very nice to meet you! Welcome to ADISC.

I love the piano, Because of that I decided that I wanted to learn to play it a few months ago so I am working on it. It's cool that you compose your own stuff, I think that's really neat.

Hope to see you around

noctis

Hey,

I'm DL too, never been very curious about AB, but goodnites are one of my favs they are great! Bambinos.. yeah.. they're amazing.

Music is awesome, something we've had reaching back into history farther than the time of Greeks and other different kinds of peoples. I got a friend that mixes but all his stuff is whack.

Absolutely I want to be friends.

Cool! I do a little composing and songwriting myself I'm one of the few People who play the Ancient Lyre.....

Quote Originally Posted by UncertainFellow View Post
    Hello, my name is Tay (My nickname). I'm 21 and single.

I've known about this forum for quite awhile, but never bothered to register and post, but here I am, doing it!

As for me, I am a diaper lover. If you look at my profile, I don't have Adult Baby checked. That's because I am still curious about it. I've tried a few things relating to Adult Baby things, but still not exactly sure if I want to call myself one or not.

I am one of those who don't have access to diapers very often since I still live with my mom. So when I can I go buy Goodnites or Underjams. I've bought one sample of Bambino diapers, but like I said, that's pretty much a rare treat. I am the type that wants to try new diapers, but am always hesitant to at the same type.

As for my life outside of diapers, I compose my own music. I've been playing piano for over 12 years and I've been composing for around 7 years (maybe). I've written 9 compositions so far, and still going strong.

But why did I join this forum? So I can meet new AB/DL's and become friends with them. This is my first time really reaching out to a community about this type of thing, but I have good hopes in it :3

That's really all of me, besides the type of items I've got (bottles, footed pajama's, ect.)

So...who wants to be my friend? :P
    Hi Tay! Welcome to ADISC The piano is a beautiful instrument, I don't have a musical bone in my body when it comes to playing anything but I have a deep love for music. I would love to be your friend