Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Voted in my SDK diaper

Default Voted in my SDK diaper

So got to do something new while diapered today. . . went to vote while wearing a Super Dry Kids diaper with a Huggies size 6 overnight as a booster. It was kind of funny because the lady behind me kept asking what was making the "krinkley paper noise" was coming from her friends purse every time I would walk a few steps. Not to mention that diaper and booster makes me waddle because its so thick between my legs. Took me an hour to get through the line, cast my vote, and get back home. Hope everyone else gets out there and puts their vote in as well!

I as well today. Was in line for 30 min to cast mine. I had on a Attends Breatheable which was still dry when I got done voting.

Where do you guys live that you voted already? And in such a long line? Voting in the USA isn't until next month.

I assume by their locations they were using the Texas "Early Voting" system. (Oct 22-Nov 2)

I live in North Texas. Our early voting started yesterday.

Yeah I live in Houston area, and yes Texas has early voting. Makes it very easy, and since it lasts all week the crowds are usually not that bad. That being said this election seems to have everyone wanting to be counted and heard from. . . whether your candidate wins or loses I am happy to see such a tremendous turnout.

lol with that long of lines it is probably a good thing people wear diapers lol

So just to be clear, when I cast my vote on Nov. 6, how many people in my line should I assume to be wearing diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    So just to be clear, when I cast my vote on Nov. 6, how many people in my line should I assume to be wearing diapers?
    Lol! I don't know why I found this so funny, but I was laughing for a few minutes so I decided to post.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    With the bans on exit polling, we may never know. Our voting is mail-in, so it's possible I could be diapered or not when I wind up filling things in and sending them off.