Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: How my spilling

  1. #1

    Default How my spilling

    I been working on my spilling in Hopes that I can get my membership Back. I been posting a lot lately and No one complained about my spilling.So can any of you tell me how I'm doing?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    You are improving quite a bit, but spElling has an E in it. Spilling is what happens when a cup falls over. Keep trying at it. You really have shown some improvement.

  4. #4

    Default

    your spelling is fine we would not judge anyone for any reason posible becouse we are are all amazing people and you shoudent be worried about posting just becouse your spelling. now people i speak for everyone here to say adisc is a support comuinty we should help those who have trouble with spelling as there are alot incloading me. like i have been thinking about this for a long time now why not if adisc has a mod who can help with there spelling. adisc is a friendly comuinty if we had a mod to help some people with there some small probloms it could help them and i understand the mods of adisc are bussy but. it would be a good idea on this site if there were a small group of peopope who help those who have a hard time if it could be spelling or reading some words or help them with there there troubles. this makes me currious and i think maybe you should try it out. it will make are comuinty shine more showing we are helpful and caring. i allso like to add i know its not like your geting money this site is like charity to help others. and i really apreachet what you all do and we should thank everyone for trying there best to make this site better. but that is all i have to say. i really wish and hope that some one can read this and think about this idea i really think it could benfit people. some people need a bit more support then others thats all. have a wonderful day every one take care and be safe.

    FoxSplash

  5. #5

    Default

    Thank you all. It means alot to me to her you say that.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Thank you all. It means alot to me to her you say that.
    A common mistake is spelling a lot as one word.
    Also hear, not her.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSplash View Post
    your spelling is fine we would not judge anyone for any reason posible becouse we are are all amazing people and you shoudent be worried about posting just becouse your spelling.
    While I agree that ADISC does has amazing members, it is important to remember that in order to make friends and get the support you are looking for, we have to be able to understand what you're trying to say. We wouldn't judge you or be mean to you, but it does make it easier to get to know you for who you are when we can understand what you are trying to say.

    The best suggestion that I can give is to type your posts in Microsoft Word or another word processor, and then do a grammar/spell check. Once the program fixes the errors, copy and paste it to ADISC.

    If you don't have a word processor with Grammar/Spell check, you could use an online one like "SpellCheckPlus" Online Spelling and Grammar Checker for English as a Second Language

    It would be much easier for a computer to check your spelling an grammar than it would be for a Mod to, and you wouldn't have to wait for a response.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    While I agree that ADISC does has amazing members, it is important to remember that in order to make friends and get the support you are looking for, we have to be able to understand what you're trying to say. We wouldn't judge you or be mean to you, but it does make it easier to get to know you for who you are when we can understand what you are trying to say.

    The best suggestion that I can give is to type your posts in Microsoft Word or another word processor, and then do a grammar/spell check. Once the program fixes the errors, copy and paste it to ADISC.

    If you don't have a word processor with Grammar/Spell check, you could use an online one like "SpellCheckPlus" Online Spelling and Grammar Checker for English as a Second Language

    It would be much easier for a computer to check your spelling an grammar than it would be for a Mod to, and you wouldn't have to wait for a response.
    not really my point becouse even then some people strugle to read put it this way we have alot of young menbers on adisc and we have a few mods what i think what would make adisc better is if there were a few people who could give that support to others like lil monkey alex you are great at welcoming people to adisc so is lobie. but we should see maybe we can make this site even better i dont know about you but if you actuly talked avout thizs to some one else this idea maybe they could agree. i see adisc as my home a place where we fell safe where we wont allways be judged only if the menbers want to help us or keep us safe. but if you did have people to help with spelling i do think it could be a good idea. cant you atleast think about this idea do i now so many people will apreche it

    -FoxSplash
    Last edited by FoxSplash; 26-Oct-2012 at 11:52. Reason: wrote my name by mistake silly me

  10. #10

    Default

    I agree. If somone was available 24/7 that could read your posts, eidt them and respond in a matter of seconds, that would be awesome. But that is just not humanly possible. So the next best thing would be taking your posts, typing them in one of the many computerized tools available to you and letting them do the same thing. If you need basic help with writing and spelling, you need to seek out a tutor in real life. I know there are young people on ADISC and even those with mental disabilities, so I certainly don't judge and I try to help as much as I can, but I honestly don't see how something like that could work. I'm sorry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.