Thread: bedwetting alarm pads in a diaper

Default bedwetting alarm pads in a diaper

For Me I like the embarrassment of wearing diapers. I thot I would put a bedwetting alarm pad in to my diaper that way win my girlfriend and are having baby fun time there is no way I can hide my wet diaper stat. What do you guys think?

I think that sounds pretty fun to be honest! id like to try that someday!

Be careful, an alarm that goes off right when you pee might start to teach your body to learn how to use the potty. Your girlfriend might get some bright idea about potty training you and then you can say goodbye to diapers. You might be in pull ups for a while, but who knows- you might end up wearing big boy underwear and then you can never go back (at least not until you grow up, realize how much you like diapers and then start wearing as a grown up which would be weird you know).

By the way, someone came up with this idea long ago. Too bad there is only 1 size, I really wanted to try the alarm diaper.
    Potty Patrol: Potty Training Alarm Diapers for Easier Toilet Training | How to Potty Train With Ease

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post

By the way, someone came up with this idea long ago. Too bad there is only 1 size, I really wanted to try the alarm diaper.
    Potty Patrol: Potty Training Alarm Diapers for Easier Toilet Training | How to Potty Train With Ease
    Yes i wont to try that type of diaper to.

I am potty trained and diaper trained. I can evan pee my salth with out a diaper.

Iam a disabled veteran, the Va I was given a alarm It was a wireless one. You put this sensor in the front of your diaper,and as soon as it gets wet it sends a signal to another unit and it gos off.and wont stop until you get up and shut it off. Both are small. It works good,tho I have had it go off and I didn't wake up.I use it a lot when Im not at home IE: hotel / out of town. And sometimes just out, like a party / dinner etc. so when it gos off,I quickly shut it off,and tell people near me, OH,I have to take my meds and go and change. saves a lots of wet spots in my pants. Nobody really knows I was wet. Tom